Reviews for The Cattle Drive
CrimsonBlade21 chapter 4 . 9/16
This seem to be going well for Jessie Randall. She adjusts very well to new situations. I love how you go through the culinary process with the audience. It really makes the story come alive. Just make sure that the cooking ingredients are accurate or this story will be a huge turn-off for a cook. ;)
CrimsonBlade21 chapter 3 . 9/15
The way you introduce characters is really professional. Except for Santos and Wiley, I think I can piece together or assume all of their personalities. I hope I can see some character development with the way they treat Jessie.
CrimsonBlade21 chapter 2 . 9/15
I really have to say that you know how to structure your paragraphs. For example, if this chapter was filled with big paragraphs, large walls of description, I don't think I would have read it. You really know how to keep your readers intersted in the next sentence.
CrimsonBlade21 chapter 1 . 9/15
Very good first chapter. You introduced the main character very well, allowing her personality and a bit of her background to reveal itself naturally. The inciting incedent is also very clear, your character gets accepted in the cattle drive. I am going to try to review every chapter.
Jamie chapter 8 . 9/8
She would be more in danger surrounded by white men than Indians. But this is still a good story. Keep it up.
Guest chapter 8 . 9/6
Really glad you updated this! Been reading it since you first started it. :)
Faye Forehand chapter 7 . 8/9
I'm starting to like the idea of her and Logan being together
Phineas Redux chapter 7 . 8/3
Jessie’s troubles as cook continue, but she finds ways to battle through. The river scene with her wagon shows a tender side of her personality very well, as well as her anxiety. Excellent chapter.
Kay Rookhuyzen chapter 7 . 7/19
This is class A western writing! You tell the story with just enough words that the reader doesn't have to waste time picking out what's important.

Your story line is interesting. Your characters are well-developed. Your writing style is direct. The plot is fascinating and never dull.

This is fantastic! I enjoyed reading all seven chapters in one sitting and look forward to more!
Guest chapter 7 . 7/11
Its a learning for her and she wont make the same n mistake twice
Phineas Redux chapter 6 . 3/1
Great historical atmosphere, excellent characterisation, especially with Jesse. Everything described clearly without being too expansive; altogether a fine story.

I look forward to future chapters.
Cowboy-4-Christ chapter 5 . 11/9/2016
This is a dang good story right here
a123123123 chapter 5 . 11/6/2016
I hope you and your entire family die a very slow and painful death of cancer. You are nothing but a worthless cocksucking piece of shit, a spawn of a transvestite whore, you worthless fuck. Delete my account you fucking piece of shit or go back to sucking your father's cock while your mother shits onto your face. I hope you and your entire family die a very slow and painful death of cancer. You are nothing but a worthless cocksucking piece of shit, a spawn of a transvestite whore, you worthless fuck. Delete my account you fucking piece of shit or go back to sucking your father's cock while your mother shits onto your face.
a123123123 chapter 1 . 11/6/2016