Reviews for The Cattle Drive
Phineas Redux chapter 6 . 3/1
Great historical atmosphere, excellent characterisation, especially with Jesse. Everything described clearly without being too expansive; altogether a fine story.

I look forward to future chapters.
Cowboy-4-Christ chapter 5 . 11/9/2016
This is a dang good story right here
a123123123 chapter 5 . 11/6/2016
I hope you and your entire family die a very slow and painful death of cancer. You are nothing but a worthless cocksucking piece of shit, a spawn of a transvestite whore, you worthless fuck. Delete my account you fucking piece of shit or go back to sucking your father's cock while your mother shits onto your face. I hope you and your entire family die a very slow and painful death of cancer. You are nothing but a worthless cocksucking piece of shit, a spawn of a transvestite whore, you worthless fuck. Delete my account you fucking piece of shit or go back to sucking your father's cock while your mother shits onto your face.
a123123123 chapter 1 . 11/6/2016
Faye Forehand chapter 4 . 10/9/2016
I love this. I hope you continue! :D
Guest chapter 4 . 9/21/2016
So pleased to have received notification of your me update! The chapter was adorable and I always look forward to more! :)
Cowboy-4-Christ chapter 4 . 9/20/2016
So far so good. Keep up the good work
Cowboy-4-Christ chapter 3 . 9/13/2016
Please continue
Menginpeh chapter 3 . 7/27/2016
I have enjoyed this story so far, and I hope that you continue with it.
marco26 chapter 3 . 6/30/2016
That was funny. What happens to jessie next? Does she disappear?
Faye Forehand chapter 3 . 6/30/2016
I like it so far and I hope she can accomplish her dreams. :)
Guest chapter 3 . 6/21/2016
Bravo! What a nice third installment! It was just as interesting to read as the others. I feel for poor Jessie man, I'd be a hopeless cook in her position. Oh yeah, something i thought was kind of funny, my name is Jessica Lynn too. Never heard someone with the same first and middle name as me before (real or fiction) And thanks for updating so fast! Its nice to know my input was enough to prompt and encourage you! Keep at it.
2Tame a River chapter 2 . 6/18/2016
Hello! I just came on this sight hankering for a nice little western story and stumbled onto your sweet, well written little fiction here. When I saw you didn't have any reviews I just had to sit down and type you out one! I really enjoyed what you have gotten down so far, and sincerely hope you intend on continuing! I know what it's like to start stories and not finish them. It can be a very empty feeling! So keep at it, don't quit, and I look forward to checkin in for more chapters ;)