Reviews for Mine Monstrous Flower
Ckh chapter 1 . 7/8/2018
Afufufu (Insert generic laugh), I enjoyed reading this. Its all so dramatic, the flow of the narrative that you can't help but be invested in it. Deeper meanings about the twisted nature of betrayal and love aside, this poem is one hell of a ride.

Definitely a rollercoaster of emotion. As soon as the second line hit, you know you are in for a good o' time. Also, I too, a human, caught that undertale reference, hahahhahah.
The Exile chapter 1 . 6/30/2018
Flowey from Undertale terrifies me...
BradytheJust chapter 1 . 9/24/2016
Aright,
After reading "Hamlet" in school I figured I could handle and understand a Shakespearian piece.
Boy, was I right!

This story was incredible! Having dealt with betrayal and seeing someone you care for drop you and run to another, I completely understand where you were coming from with this piece and you showed the emotions very well.

Your word choice was amazing and the phrases flowed wonderfully with the characters emotions towards her flower/man and made this story even more enjoyable!
Keep it up my friend :D
AngryFerrets chapter 1 . 4/4/2016
Terrific Zaney, I really enjoyed this. It really switched pace which I thought was awesome, from quiet and contemplative to an insane rage and back again to a quiet despair.

Oh how jealousy can ruin that we hold most dear!
Bob Story Builder chapter 1 . 3/21/2016
Hilarious and over the top of action and tongue. Awesome poem.
Lord Wezel chapter 1 . 3/18/2016
Well, don't take offense, but I found this story hilarious! The exaggerated Shakespeare wording, at least three dramatic turns of event, and the cruel irony of the ending was just too much haha. It was a marvelous poem for sure! But it was also enticing for a humorous pallete as well. Wink!

So, wow, the narrator is quite dramatic in both their emotions and actions. I don't think much thought had drove their actions, apart from KILL! Haha. The three dramatic turns I mention are really done quite well and drive the story remarkably forward. The whole thing from beginning to end draws the reader in and goes at a steady, fast-walk of a pace. The only thing I am unclear on is whether the flower died and lives again, or if another flower was murdered? Either way would work for your ending so that's not really important.

The one thing unmistakable is the narrator's dedication to their flower, which I take as a symbol for their lover. Really, this was a great romantic tale told in your unique and zany style!