Reviews for Entertainment
Brievel chapter 1 . 6/4/2016
Unfortunately, all the churches in our area are either circuses, don't practice what they preach, or preach false doctrine. :/
Crescent Moon Dancer chapter 1 . 4/16/2016
This is very, very true. The cesspool of the entertainment world - including the music - is contaminating everything, even the churches. Even I, with my oldies mania, have to be careful. It's easy to overlook sin when it's disguised by a seemingly more decent culture and time. People didn't drop cuss words right, left, and center in the '40s and '50s, but sin has been around since Eden, and one must always be vigilant. Thank you for this.
Guest chapter 1 . 4/6/2016
I do not fully agree with you here. As humans, we require entertainment while we reside here on Earth. But entertainment should never be the sole reason for existence, and I fear many people believe it is. So naturally, we may create certain forms of entertainment that may be viewed as irreverent, but remember: it is simply a way of passing time. Simply entertainment, and nothing more.
Lila chapter 1 . 4/6/2016
Our church does skits, but one of the things we pray is 'Lord let them only see you through us in this skit.'