Reviews for War of the Zodiac
Zukafu Chiriamoto chapter 14 . 6/2/2016
Oh my, very intense chapter there. It's interesting to really see how brutal this world can truly be. I would love to know a little more on this - the authorities/government. See their attitudes to democracy, laws and justice. Stuff like that. It's also to see that the lives of your characters, though heavily focused on school (as it should be at their age!), there is notions to the other ways of live outside that.
And everything going on with the exam. It's so detailed, so full of ups and downs. It's always a good read.
Until next time,
Zukafu
Zukafu Chiriamoto chapter 5 . 4/25/2016
I'm really liking the way that this story is being told so far.
You have the clear narrative with the events occurring at the school - the preparations and revising, the examinations taking place as well as Karisma's daring rescue.
But then you also have the clear information that delves deeper into the world you've created. This chapter, and others, have also given me more knowledge about signs in general which has been really helpful to be honest. Though being very knowledge heavy it's still been very enjoyable so far. And I wait with baited breath for my next free moment to carry on.
~ Zukafu
Zukafu Chiriamoto chapter 1 . 3/22/2016
Well well well... With a summary like that I did not expect the first chapter to be like that at all. And yet, the surprise intrigued me; grabbed me even. The description of the scene was done very well and, thankfully, didn't leave me cringing by the end. It worked really well.
But well written sex aside, I really liked the other, possibly more subtle detailing you also managed to get in there as well. Things that hint towards the society and the roles that these students and other like them face in their world.
It was really good. I really enjoyed it and I cannot wait for more!
Until next time,
Zukafu
BritAviation chapter 1 . 3/20/2016
Interesting way to start a story, and it works pretty well! Can't wait to read more :)
LostCriesofTime chapter 1 . 3/20/2016
Wow, what an opening to your story.

Can I just say in a world so obsessed with being skinny I love the fact you described your female protagonist here as volumptious and big breasted! It made my day reading a sexually powerful woman being described that way. Its sad that that should be something worthy of comment but it just made my day.

The relationship itself you portrayed here was very realistic (although if I were the girl theres no way I'd be thinking of jumping into bed with the guy who was edging around dumping me :P but if she can grab fun even then, good on her)

They are both likable and sympathetic, with realistic qualities that make me warm to them. I can't wait to hear more about this society you've created based upon zodiac signs and elements. It sounds fascinating :D

Great story, I look forward to reading more