Reviews for Cindy & Clark
J.Kuzzey chapter 20 . 6/17/2017
"Moronico" and "Boodini" are some of the best pun insults ever.
Of course Uncle just tries to be helpful but it turns into disaster haha. Good idea, though, taking away the twins' limbs and forcing them to be creative in their fights. That probably wasn't as boring as just thrashing the city for them. Interesting villain, too, as I don't recall them facing anyone magic based before...? The ending with them turning the uncle to goo just cracked me up
J.Kuzzey chapter 19 . 5/19/2017
"And the trash has finally been taken out."
I actually laughed.
This was fun! The fight between dinos and monkeys gave me a hilarious visual. (Anything with dinosaurs automatically becomes like 100 times cooler!). The rivalry between Cindy and Mark (and flirting between Clark and Mindy) never gets old. Cindy never learns, does she? Even after getting thrown out of town. The visual of Clark getting punted also made me laugh. I still think this would make a killer cartoon
J.Kuzzey chapter 18 . 5/13/2017
Loved this chapter. The Clark dialogue with... well, himself - was fun to read and had me crack up a few times. Fun fight scene there are the end with the toxic monster. Always nice to see Mark and Mindy! This chapter definitely feels very much like it would translate well into a fun, action-packed cartoon show. The flow from beginning to end was flawless.
J.Kuzzey chapter 17 . 5/2/2017
It's been a while since I was able to read this work, so I was afraid I'd feel lost getting back into it. Definitely not the case! Easy to get back into it. Is Moonlight a reference to Twilight? haha.
Dialogue is really snappy and fun, which I remember from the previous chapters. The premise for this particular chapter is pretty great overall. I'm not sure if it's an idea that's been explored before. Definitely still under the impression that this would make an awesome cartoon or comic.
J.Kuzzey chapter 16 . 9/10/2016
I want a rabbit that will clean my house for me. [With Clark's laptop...] the visual of ChuChu on the laptop looking up how-tos on mice gave me a good laugh. Poor ChuChu, first no one listens then everyone ruins all of his plans! (and that poor cat, getting booted!) Though the epic showdown between him and the mice was very solid. You are doing a fairly good job balancing action/drama/humor in this work. Love the ending with Uncle reuniting with his closet... and the cat!
J.Kuzzey chapter 15 . 9/9/2016
["You got a second?"
"You had a second."]
Haha. Perfect.
Dang Cindy reached a whole new level in this chapter! Further proof you shouldn't mess with her. Travis really got put in his place. He was a pretty pathetic, arrogant piece of work though, wasn't he? Clark's a good lil bro, looking after his sister like that. The dynamic they have continues to be a strong point for this work. It's fun how they can go from their rivalry to have touching moments.
J.Kuzzey chapter 14 . 9/9/2016
["Potato salad is gross."
"Your soul is gross."]
Classic. The banter between the twins is spot on as always. They can be really brutal to each other but that's typical of all siblings. Naturally the picnic didn't go according to plan. I have to say, though, I certainly didn't expect Uncle to be carried away by ants! How did he escape?! Clark's trick on his sister was another classic prank. Absolutely mad.
J.Kuzzey chapter 13 . 9/7/2016
That automated messaging system when they called the cereal company was both hilarious and spot on. Then the email having the same snarky response, haha. Better not mess with Cindy when it comes to her fandoms though, gosh. She was going crazy. And then the little standoff with Captain Grizzleybeard... she's nuts. Laughed when it was revealed to be Clark's doing the entire time. He sure does love messing with her, doesn't he? In the end it worked out for the best, though.
J.Kuzzey chapter 12 . 9/7/2016
Hahha omg those bee jokes, though. Of course there is no way they're going on a camping trip without something crazy happening. I think it was an important chapter to better dig into the relationship between Uncle and the twins however. Gotta give Cindy props for fighting off a bear and an entire beehive despite being allergic to bees. And that was some serious karma happening to Clark, swallowing the bee haha
J.Kuzzey chapter 11 . 9/6/2016
Cindy's She-Devils, haha, great name. Really enjoyed this chapter. I'm a sucker for sports stories in general but spicing it up with these characters was good. Of course they couldn't just play a regular game of soccer! Smart of Clark to use his force field as a goalkeeper. This would make a really fun video game...
J.Kuzzey chapter 10 . 9/6/2016
Bahah that bouncer is terrible at this job. [I've heard of woman-eater birds but not dogs.] That is mildly frightening, haha. Oh, the most savage of punishments - only green vegetables! I really like Uncle. He's a bit of a goof but his heart always seems to be in the right place. Not even surprised Clark eventually gave up on sneaking out as he is definitely the most practical. I must saw the fight with ChuChu and Cindy was a pretty hilarious visual to have.
J.Kuzzey chapter 9 . 9/6/2016
Juggling, balancing plates, on a ball on a unicycle omg. That's a talented creature. [...taekwondo, magic tricks, acupuncture...] haha! Also loved how as Clark was explaining why carrots are bad for rabbits, Cindy went straight into thinking how yummy the thought was of a fattened ChuChu over the open fire was. She does love her food. Clark stealing the trophy was great; it was fun reading his "don't worry about it!" lines to ChuChu and then staying completely in character by nabbing the trophy.
[...I'm grossed out beyond belief...] best way to end a chapter!
J.Kuzzey chapter 8 . 9/4/2016
[... a more benevolent bunny...] haha that flows really well. Love that Cindy's love for junk food helped her remember they went to Wonkies. You're really good at keeping the characters consistent throughout these chapters, even their speech patterns. ["Clark, get your shirt ready!"] Laughed at that, unexpected. Of course trying to steal 300 got them caught. And then crushed after thrown into the garbage, haha. Eventually, maybe Cindy will learn? It'll make for an interesting paper at least.
J.Kuzzey chapter 7 . 9/4/2016
Cindy was the Orpah of broken noses this chapter, haha wow. And Clark's outfit was just too funny. Heck, this entire chapter was a riot. Love how Cindy is totally fine going out on the town in her underwear and beatin' the livin' crap outta people while Clark has to come up with the most bizarre disguise ever. This chapter definitely showed us how c-r-a-z-y Cindy is! The group dynamic between the twins and Uncle is awesome. It's great how they can carry a chapter like this so effortlessly with their banter and shenanigans.
J.Kuzzey chapter 6 . 9/4/2016
Mindy and Clark definitely make an interesting couple! This was a fun chapter. Again the difference between the two twins were very well displayed here. Solid little tussle between Cindy and Mindy there (uh, I just realized the rhyming of names here... Mindy/Cindy, Clark/Mark, haha wow slow on my part). Plenty of great dialogue here. I can tell you have fun with these characters, it really shows.