Reviews for The Secret Side of Me
Parker Megraw chapter 1 . 12/8/2020
honestly? I kind of dig the parenthetical style
lunzvsiwtcgk chapter 1 . 12/28/2018
["I'd like a friend... please," she said nervously. "The sort of friend who knows everything about you and who you never have any secrets from and who you can talk to at any time."] - Lol, that *is* asking for trouble.
[I'm your subconsciousness.] - Ahah. At least it wasn't her id. Imagine that.
Oh. I take that back, hah. Almost as bad. But at least it meant well, even if the consequences were darker than the tone implies (someone ended up dead, lol).

Anyway, interesting piece. The bracketed parts were both this piece's strength (sometimes intriguing and amusing) and weakness (sometimes distracting and confusing). Still, writing is about new experiences after all, so in my opinion, it's a nice little read.

Cheers.
lirianstar chapter 1 . 4/22/2018
Ohhhhhh!

As usual, super!
zanybellecloudo chapter 1 . 4/9/2018
I loved the intro of this story. A empty library, a lonely crying girl, a magic spell book! What's not to like? I didn't expect the twist which makes for a really interesting concept - very original. I don't blame the 'how dare I pay for plastic bags' guy - really he just doesn't want to pack his own stuff haha! Overall, a good mix of dark and light in this story. Great flow and talent. Keep writing. ZB.