Reviews for The Autumn Court
A new reader chapter 11 . 6/23/2016
Just stumbled across your story, interesting idea and well written. I look forward to reading new chapters
LostCriesofTime chapter 11 . 6/21/2016
Just got back from holiday to a very exciting notification that you had updated not once but TWICE in my absence. Thank you so much!
I can't tell you how much I adore this story and it just gets better and better. The Prince's quip in this chapter about noticing scrubbed steps had me chuckling and I enjoyed the exchange between Inmar and Arianne at the end (I am dying to see more interactions between the two of them!)
I can't wait till your next update and I'm torn now in where I want this to go as being queen of faery sounds exciting but she could have some fun staying here with this prince too, and her time to decide is quickly running out...
Either way I await your next chapter with eagerness, as always.
Naerie chapter 1 . 6/19/2016
Just starting this story today and you've got me hooked. I'm going to add this to my faves and I'll get around to dishing out some reviews on the later chapters when I get the time. (I has to get of the internet just as I discover this story, great.)
Looking forward to future chapters,

~Jaye
The Review Crusade Forum
Carol chapter 10 . 6/8/2016
This is a really, really interesting story! I have to say that I vaguely remember this story from years ago when I used to frequent FictionPress daily. I'm glad that I was able to stumble across this story again as I don't go on FictionPress as much as I used to. Sometimes I feel too old to be going on here but then I come across little gems like this story and I keep on coming back!

Keep up the good work!

Carol
LostCriesofTime chapter 9 . 5/28/2016
I'm very excited to see what is in store for her now that she has realised who she is and what she need to do to regain her life. This chapter was brilliant at describing the forlorn, lost aspect as she is trying to navigate in a world that became her home but has now forgotten her as she remembers herself, I was very saddened for her that her 'family' had no idea of who she was, but I guess that would make it easier to work at escaping this world and reclaiming her original life, so is kinder in the long run.

I like the idea of her working at this place which has a superstitious rumour draped around it, the lady seems nice and the fact John seems to also frequent there is a nice touch. I like John/Inmar more and more as I read on. His casual confidence and calmness, as well as his admission that he will do much for power, make him interesting, slightly mysterious and very alluring as a character. I look forward to more interactions between him and Arianne. I was also happy to see him show a level of respect to her for breaking free of her planted identity to see who she really was and why she was there.

Another fab chapter, look forward to further updates!
o0xMelzx0o chapter 9 . 5/28/2016
Great chapter! Can't wait to find out what happens next
Guest chapter 3 . 5/27/2016
Your story is nice and your writing's clear. All in all: nice! Keep it up :)
LostCriesofTime chapter 8 . 5/24/2016
Hi again ) I am gonna be here for ages as this is the one story on here I genuinely search my notifications for, I LOVE it! I hope you can update again this week and I hope more people do follow, fave and review as this story deserves to be up there with the ones that have a bazillion reviews and faves. But I suppose patience is the answer to that.

Another fabulous chapter, I am more and more interested in Inmar as he seems like a dark, brooding yet oddly helpful character, possibly some sort of undercover guardian to Arianne?
I also thought the whole idea of this chapter and its first trial is unique and inspired (I mentioned that last time, right?) and love how you've done it here, having her get swamped down with everyday mundane life while realising she is destined for more. I just can't wait for the next chapter as this one only whet my appetite :P
Thank you for continuing to deliver such incredible fiction, best wishes :D
LostCriesofTime chapter 7 . 5/16/2016
I am dying to read the next chapter now, what a cliff hanger! I had thought the tasks would be your usual run of the mill combat/compassion/intelligence tasks with an interesting spin, but this just seems perfect for a magical realm's test. Its out of the box and I'm assuming it'll be so much fun to read.

I love some of the little touches in this chapter too, like the still birds in their open cages and the music mortals cannot appreciate. I also look forward to seeing more of Isabella's character and Inmar, too. Plus this Karina sounds pretty cool.

Best of luck with your writing and I am seriously buzzing for the next update!
LostCriesofTime chapter 6 . 5/16/2016
I got so excited when I saw in my email that there was not just one updated chapter here but TWO! Thank you so much for posting them both, I've just read chapter 5 and I really love how you're portraying the dad, so singleminded in his grasp for this incredible power. I'm also intrigued by what he and Dora could have done/been like to mess up their own inheritance, although hearing him so callous yet unapologetic here its easy to imagine.

Again you weave these incredible characters into your rich story and make it incredible. And now I shall carry on to read the next chappy YAY
Guest chapter 5 . 5/4/2016
Really hope she's shows them up great chapter, can't wait to see what happens next! And I totally didn't see that contest coming, can't wait to see what the challenge is!
LostCriesofTime chapter 5 . 5/3/2016
This was such a tense, atmosphere building chapter, I loved it. I'm so excited for the next one where the Cyningdal will be held (hopefully) or at least explained in all its challenges. And the fact she's finally met up with her father in this place will hopefully lead to answers, which I'm really dying for hahaha.

Another chapter with fantastic writing, beautiful build up and extremely good charcaterisation. I'm so intrigued by the mysterious man who is now a challenger, as well as by the old woman who serves her. The tantalising glimpses of their thoughts and personalities which you drop here and there are brilliant and with every chapter I fall more in love with your story. Honestly, its probably the only story on here at the moment I await with baited breath for an update, its phenomenal!

Also, for a chapter which was so full of dialogue I was happy to see you didn't let the descriptive aspects slide, you had such a good balance and for me that's an art form. As the dialogue just moves the story along so well, while the descriptive passages and titbits just give the reader a feeling of being fully immersed in the story still; I was hanging on to your every word and again this chapter felt too short as you get drawn in so completely then before you can blink the chapter is finished. I can't wait till you update again, thanks for providing continuing excellent quality and beautiful storytelling!
leeks.please chapter 5 . 5/1/2016
I'm usually not one for leaving reviews, considering my track record on other sites and applications, but I'm truly impressed with this. Despite only getting an account in order to leave this review, I've been reading on here for a while. Yours is a real talent.
Arianne is quite the impressive character. Her wit so far is beyond entertaining. I'm excited to see how her character develops.
lameon chapter 4 . 4/24/2016
I love it, you're very talented.
LostCriesofTime chapter 4 . 4/22/2016
Interesting development, I wondered when the people from the funeral would come to play a part in this and you have done an excellent job of introducing the first one. I only wish this chapter were longer, it seemed to fly by in a second, maybe because of how caught up in it I was!

I simply cannot wait for the next update and since your most recent update was only two hours ago I may be waiting a little while :P but that's okay, I usually lose interest with waiting for a story to update as I lose my flow in it but this one I love so much that its worth waiting. Happy writing!

Genuinely this is a delight to read :3