Reviews for At His Majesty's Pleasure
Guest chapter 43 . 2/24/2023
More please
Guest chapter 43 . 3/24/2021
Why is this beautiful intriguing story abandoned?
I highly doubt it will be updated, I wish it could be somehow, yet looking at the dates, I see that there is no possibility. Is there a story just like this one but complete?!
IceCapped chapter 43 . 1/25/2021
I really like this story and the way it's written. I would love to read more. I am sure the writers aren't updating because they are busy, but I just hope it starts updating regularly again. :)
zagato chapter 2 . 11/15/2020
This story reminds me of The Witcher series. Obsivia seems similar to Nilfgaard.
REGRETABLE chapter 43 . 7/15/2020
I love this story - it's very genuine, and the characters in it are incredibly intelligent. I appreciate the character growth and thought you put into this story. Can't wait for the next update!
Guest chapter 43 . 3/21/2020
It takes two minutes to post a message saying that you’re not writing the book anymore. You could even include an explanation if you thought it appropriate. Readers are not entitled to free books, but ghosting us like this is just rude.
OddlyEmotional chapter 43 . 6/16/2019
Any chance we can get an update? I’m hooked lol
Laura chapter 43 . 4/15/2019
Asjkkem omg love it
zagato chapter 43 . 3/19/2019
Hi, this is a wonderful and wicked story. I also looked at the latest chapters of this story at and am impressed. Thank you for writing!
zagato chapter 26 . 3/18/2019
I like the scenes with skipping stones but do wonder about Prince Cassius. Maybe he is still alive.
zagato chapter 24 . 3/18/2019
That memory is wonderful.
zagato chapter 22 . 3/18/2019
She saved him, another plot twist.
zagato chapter 6 . 3/18/2019
Of course, I should have seen this coming, thanks for the twist.
zagato chapter 5 . 3/18/2019
Maybe Duke Adrien kidnapped Princess Alais for King Alexander.
zagato chapter 1 . 3/18/2019
This seems intriguing. I found this from CompanyOfOne's list of favorite stories. Thanks for writing.
152 | Page 1 2 3 4 .. Last Next »