Reviews for Power Play
Rckyfrk chapter 4 . 11/15
I don't know how you do it, but all your stories just suck me right in. I know life is crazy and work and stuff. I just hope you don't forget about this one. I really want to know what happens next!
You're not a Blackhawks fan, are you?
Rckyfrk chapter 3 . 11/15
I figured you were picturing Emily Kinney, especially with the braided blonde hair. I'll have to look up this hockey player.
Rckyfrk chapter 2 . 11/15
I like that they both seem attracted to each other but not in a "oh my god she/he's so hot" lustful way. It's just...sweet.
Rckyfrk chapter 1 . 11/14
Very cute opening. For some reason, I laughed out loud when he said he wanted to punch his younger self in the nuts. I may need more sleep.
Guest chapter 1 . 9/22
Just taking a moment to say how much I love this story and how invested you got me and Henry. Here's hoping you'll return to it someday soon!
ohmyfreudianslip chapter 4 . 9/3
*stares blankly at screen*

no more updates?

*puppy dog eyes*
Toffeema chapter 4 . 8/18
I love the other story you started, but this one i still have a soft spot for. Hopefully you will come back to it someday as well!
Toffeema chapter 4 . 5/4
Would love for you to continue this story if you have the time!
Melissa chapter 1 . 4/17
I'm not sure if you're posting anything new here anymore but if you are on another site I hope you let your readers know. I love your writing and miss reading your work. I know many authors have been burned on fictionpress I just want you to know I'm a huge fan and I sincerely hope you continue to write. I appreciate your gift so much!
Toffeema chapter 4 . 1/12
Would love for you to continue this! I loved where it was going, and you have such a talent for wng!
wellthisisfantastic chapter 4 . 12/10/2016
I sincerely hope you continue with this! I've read some of your fanfics, yet your original writings always have me coming back for a reread. I hope everything is well on your end.
Guest chapter 2 . 11/21/2016
Hope everything is okay with you! Would love to see a new chapter up!
toffeema chapter 3 . 11/8/2016
Would love for you to continue this! I loved where it was going, and you have such a talent for writing!
Toffeema chapter 4 . 9/21/2016
Any update? Please?
Melissa chapter 4 . 9/8/2016
I miss this story, hope you will continue it soon!
91 | Page 1 2 3 4 .. Last Next »