Reviews for A Vampire and a Treasure Hunter
silverlineage chapter 4 . 11/11/2016
Sweet! Never see that many updates. And I work too much. XD Keep it up! Can't wait!
BlueFantasy64 chapter 3 . 10/17/2016
A sin of wrath as first mate, damn! X D Now I'm curious if the other sins are members of Blood's crew. Also good idea for the flags it makes me think if they took most of the flags as rewards from defeated ships.

silverlineage chapter 3 . 8/9/2016
I still love the pirating lingo. It feels so authentic!
ElvenHalfling chapter 3 . 8/2/2016
I could tell that you really enjoyed writing this. :D

I like Captain Blood and Savannah, as you know, but I think that my favorite character so far may be Luna.

Also, that was very sweet of him to allow Savannah to raise the black flag on his ship. I could tell that it really made Savannah happy.

I'm excited for the next chapter! Hopefully you can enjoy writing that one as well. Cheers. :)

-ElvenHalfling
BlueFantasy64 chapter 2 . 7/21/2016
Do you play the Assassin's Creed games? : D Just asking because the pirate song, The Drunken Sailor, reminds me of the times that I heard the song each time my brother played the fourth one. We both liked it.
I think you can add some more details to at least here: "The journey was smooth for the longest time. Until..." before William's pov starts. You can describe how the ocean/sailing was to them. Where they close to one side of the bow looking out. Sun high above them, yet with clouds occasionally blocking it so it wasn't too hot or wind blowing cold air to them.
(Can't recall if I read it or not, but) does William affected or not much from the sun. Unless it is still night time than you can ignore the sun part. X D

Don't hesitate on adding some scenery or details to some paragraphs! : )

Oh, before I forget, but you can actually place the singing part in the middle by applying the paragraph button in the edit page. Hopefully you know what I mean. : )

silverlineage chapter 2 . 5/16/2016
Gotta love a bunch of hypnotized, singing pirates! I wonder if a map was found in one of those pockets. There usually is at times.
ElvenHalfling chapter 2 . 5/15/2016
You pretty much already know what I think. But I promised you an official review, so here it is!

Savannah, I would have to say, is my favorite character so far. I love how she had everyone singing up on deck while William was scouring the ocean floor for treasure (sea floor for treasure?). I'm very excited to see where the adventures of Savannah and William take them next. Keep up the good work!

Sincerely,
ElvenHalfling
silverlineage chapter 1 . 4/4/2016
Really cool so far! Awesome job that you are using currency related to what they need. Not that many pirate stories out there. Keep it up!
ElvenValar chapter 1 . 4/4/2016
love this so far
KayteaMathematics chapter 1 . 4/4/2016
I like the concept so far. I would love to read more.
However, I think you should slow down, add in some more detail into the surroundings.
Thanks for the read :)
BlueFantasy64 chapter 1 . 4/3/2016
Hey, took some time to read your first chapter. Most part it was neat, and must be cause I am a Legend of Zelda fan, but reading the medallion reminded me of that game series. : )
I sort of wished that you went into a little detail of the cave and other few stuffs as it went by fast. Like was the cave had a long or short tunnel, did it felt cold or silent that her footsteps echo? How your first character goes inside a cave and comes upon a coffin just like that. It felt rushed...
I did like how the second character scared the first character and the three men. X D

I'm not really a big fan of first point of view, but I'll tag along on your story. : )

Also sorry if I'm not really a big help for your story, but I hope that I helped on giving you advice to work on your details a bit. They don't have to be long (like Eragon's style of long details!), but it is good for the story's flow.