Reviews for Lassoed Hearts
zagato chapter 20 . 2/15
What a twist
Purplerose322 chapter 27 . 12/14/2019
Amazing. I cried through the entire last chapter. Just perfect.
ibukundawodu chapter 16 . 5/28/2019
I quickly started hating the lead characters. You did a wonderful job at creating this story.
bubublacz chapter 27 . 5/8/2019
Fantastic! Glorious! Been awhile that a story has riled me up! Hated that damn ending! Wanted more of that fierce and aggressive passion! Huhu Can't tell you enough how this story has entertained me! Thank you for writing this :D This will forever be locked in my heart :D
REGRETABLE chapter 27 . 4/28/2019
Reread this one again, because I love it - if you still have that alternative ending, I would love to read it! I love this ending regardless, but I am definitely curious what the alternative would have been.
Lily chapter 27 . 4/16/2019
Love, love this novel. Congratulations, you have a great talent. Other than a few misspelled words, this story is perfect.
aprilreign111 chapter 27 . 1/16/2019
Seriously just binged this whole thing in 2 days. I loved it so much, and hope you do more!
JustBecause170 chapter 20 . 11/30/2018
I really did love Jonathan. I was quite honestly moved to tears and I wish it had been Thaddeus, as callous as that sounds.
Lady Vanilla chapter 27 . 9/29/2018
BEAUTIFUL! AMAZING! no words to describe...thank you so much
katiepie1316 chapter 1 . 8/10/2018
I’ve read this a few times now and every time I do it’s just amazing!
Also, Anderson really reminds me of Arthur Morgan from Red Dead Redemption 2. You should check it out ;)
Guest chapter 26 . 3/9/2018
I like the plot oboit obsessive man and usually enjoy it but this time I HATE this! I hate Anderson, he love Arabella but dont care about her want, just his want. He forceful and manipulation. I dont know why people love him and I hate he did good job made arabella like a whore who enjoy her own rapist. I know she enjoy it but the sex is not want she want, he dont give her choice for refuse. I still think it rape. I wish he die and Arabella got help but she not. I skip the chaptera coz cant take it anymore and read little at the ending. Look like Arabella together with Anderson and she love him. I hate her! I dont know she fall for him or what but what he do to her and his crimes is u forgivable. I hate her for forgive him.

Sorry for this review, this is not flame but I just need to let out my dissapoint and anger.
Liniaru chapter 27 . 1/11/2018
I just re read this story and once again remembered why I love it so much. Thanks again for sharing this woth us! It makes me so happy ;-;
Guest chapter 27 . 1/10/2018
Read it in one breath and loved it! Don't write an alternative ending! The reality is harsh enough.
Vanquish13 chapter 1 . 12/30/2017
This a great story. The way you write is as if the reader is actually there!
Elle chapter 27 . 12/30/2017
This was such a vivid, exciting story. Thank you for writing!
154 | Page 1 2 3 4 .. Last Next »