Reviews for Petit Souci
Luna Abbot chapter 98 . 7/26
I think the kind of things like giving taking, or doing things with criticism other people give needs to be taught, and I don't get how people keep being surprised people can't do it, it's like expecting people to be able to write, speak English or do surgery without being taught how. :/

My two cents is longer than this chapter! I don't know how to stop talking...
Well I just thought it was interesting. :)
ghodges137 chapter 98 . 7/4
Short and sweet - and it rhymes. ;)

I'm glad to see you're still composing poetry - too bad it's the bad experiences that are often the most inspiring. I don't think many of us (humans) ever take any kind of criticism well, especially when it's not delivered in a constructive format. As always, I am impressed at how you can express insight beyond your years - I wish I could have been as thoughtful, mature and clear-headed when I was your age. Every time I read your works, I feel like I wasted my youth playing computer games.

Please take care and have a wonderful 4th of July, wherever you are on this little globe.

- G
Ckh chapter 88 . 6/13
Man, tiger mums suck. This poem is brief and direct where it matters. Good job.
Ckh chapter 81 . 6/13
I have to say, this poem has an exceptionally good flow, with stellar lines like "...accept their windows as shattered." backing it up. Some make art as its the only thing they can do and I thinks its beautiful, that there is a way to transmute emotion into thought, to cope through another medium, no matter how universally unaccepted it is. I'm glad I decided to randomly jump into this chapter. This is a poem that really knows its start and end, if I can say anything of worth.
DemigodessOfEternity chapter 72 . 11/6/2017
Your poetry is great - it has brought me a little light. Thank you.
DemigodessOfEternity chapter 66 . 11/6/2017
I love this one!
Luna Abbot chapter 2 . 8/4/2017
You're a good poet with no quotation marks! But why does the o in exploded tire have am umlaut? Õ_ō

I never 'got' iambic pentameter when it came up in school. How do you do it?
A. Gonza chapter 4 . 7/27/2017
I was feeling down then read this poem, it helped a bit at the end. I got a little confused with 'Dionysus' the spelling at least, I always thought it was 'Dionysis' not 'Dionysus' then I checked and the spelling with the 'u' was right. Still, cute.
Amy Joffrion chapter 3 . 7/25/2017
Well done and well written. I enjoyed it. It depicted the awkwardness of promposals well without sounding awkward itself.
LorrahBear chapter 3 . 6/23/2017
I particularly love the line when both the angel and demon shout amen. :)
LorrahBear chapter 2 . 6/23/2017
This made me laugh. I love it!
LorrahBear chapter 1 . 6/22/2017
(I realized that somehow, is jumped to the most recent chapter last time, so I went back to the start.)

I felt this was so mean, until the end. You had me going! But now I feel that it's overly harsh. Nice job, pulling my emotions around.
LorrahBear chapter 64 . 6/22/2017
I like the conversation in poetry form. It's too bad they took a lot of the "life-sciences" out of school, but gosh, there's so much to learn. I have faith. :)
DisWist chapter 1 . 6/14/2017
I can't stand iambic pentameter and rhyme tbh, but I admire you for being able to do it. I don't really understand meter.
TDG chapter 42 . 4/23/2017
Flows beautifully. You did make use of my synesthesia, right?
Green with the grey.