Reviews for Petit Souci
DemigodessOfEternity chapter 72 . 11/6/2017
Your poetry is great - it has brought me a little light. Thank you.
DemigodessOfEternity chapter 66 . 11/6/2017
I love this one!
Luna Abbot chapter 2 . 8/4/2017
You're a good poet with no quotation marks! But why does the o in exploded tire have am umlaut? Õ_ō

I never 'got' iambic pentameter when it came up in school. How do you do it?
A. Gonza chapter 4 . 7/27/2017
I was feeling down then read this poem, it helped a bit at the end. I got a little confused with 'Dionysus' the spelling at least, I always thought it was 'Dionysis' not 'Dionysus' then I checked and the spelling with the 'u' was right. Still, cute.
Amy Joffrion chapter 3 . 7/25/2017
Well done and well written. I enjoyed it. It depicted the awkwardness of promposals well without sounding awkward itself.
LorrahBear chapter 3 . 6/23/2017
I particularly love the line when both the angel and demon shout amen. :)
LorrahBear chapter 2 . 6/23/2017
This made me laugh. I love it!
LorrahBear chapter 1 . 6/22/2017
(I realized that somehow, is jumped to the most recent chapter last time, so I went back to the start.)

I felt this was so mean, until the end. You had me going! But now I feel that it's overly harsh. Nice job, pulling my emotions around.
LorrahBear chapter 64 . 6/22/2017
I like the conversation in poetry form. It's too bad they took a lot of the "life-sciences" out of school, but gosh, there's so much to learn. I have faith. :)
DisWist chapter 1 . 6/14/2017
I can't stand iambic pentameter and rhyme tbh, but I admire you for being able to do it. I don't really understand meter.
TDG chapter 42 . 4/23/2017
Flows beautifully. You did make use of my synesthesia, right?
Green with the grey.
Phoenix O'Hara chapter 42 . 4/17/2017
Woww... That ending was gorgeous and while I confess I don't completely understand the poem, it was still beautiful.
The-Dedicated-Girls chapter 34 . 3/25/2017
Some of the best anime fanfictions are by guys. Did I forget to mention George deValier?
TDG chapter 4 . 3/13/2017
Respond by PMing The-Dedicated-Girls
I'm also Lena...

Oh Mein Gott... this... this was it was intense. I like this very much.
Lena chapter 2 . 3/13/2017
I have a bit of the same problem. I keep on pulling out my hairs... once, I pulled out 50...
There's a slight scab on my head from where I was itching.
I hate Asian stereotypes.