Reviews for His Plans
shinju asuka chapter 23 . 9/1
I seriously thought last chapter was the last one. So i was so surprised that there is one more chapter!
I love that Beau now had peace with his past. Their wedding was so beautiful and the vows was really them.
Well done for writing this! I really enjoy reading this story! :)
Angel Princess 31 chapter 23 . 9/1
AH I ALMOST CRIED THIS WAS SO BEAUTIFUL! ! ! ! :'( :')

I can't believe their story is over. It's been really amazing! I loved this ending, and I am completely happy and satisfied to leave them there, happily in love in their field :)

Angel Princess 31
shinju asuka chapter 22 . 8/26
Love love this ends! Such a sweet couple aww... Look forward to reading the sequel if you decides to write it!
Angel Princess 31 chapter 22 . 8/26
Awwwwwww, how sweet! ! ! I seriously love them so much. I literally almost cried! This was such a great chapter. I can't believe their story is over already . . . I would love to read a sequel :)

Keep up the good work, and luck to you in your future writings!
Angel Princess 31
shinju asuka chapter 21 . 8/17
Oh no... they had great time at the fair but it ended like this :( both of them could make it work whatever Lenore decided to go or stay.
Sad that this story will end real soon. But i'm look forward to reading oneshots of all characters!
Angel Princess 31 chapter 21 . 8/17
Nooooooooo my baes! ! ! ! My OTP! You can't do this to them!

Humph. **crosses arms** Its not fair.
shinju asuka chapter 20 . 8/14
The middle part of this chapter is soo funny! Poor Lenore being toyed by Wesley! haha Yet the end of this chapter is so sad. I cried a bit. Hope he find way not to feel guilty soon!
Guest chapter 20 . 8/10
Well, I don't know that you accomplished your goal of lightening the mood with this chapter since it had such an intense ending, but I still loved it. I do agree that the little bit with Wesley was light though. :)
shinju asuka chapter 19 . 8/6
The whole morning at the campt is adorable and funny!
Poor Beau! I can see why he felt guilty although it was not his fault at all. Hopefully Lenore could make him seeing that.
shannonwhitaker28 chapter 19 . 8/5
Oh. My feels. I love the back story in this chapter. This was a deeper insight into Beau and who he is. I just wanna hug him. I am very excited to see that he is opening up to Lenore. Trusting her with this. It was an amazing chapter.
Angel Princess 31 chapter 19 . 8/5
Aww they fell asleep together! *hearts* That's so adorable. :)

Oh no! ! ! How terrible for Beau. I feel so bad for him :'(
At least Lenore is there to comfort him. I'm glad he opened up to her.
Guest chapter 19 . 8/5
Thank you for this story.
jessicasjaded chapter 18 . 8/2
Ok! This was so good and sweet and good. I loved how T.J.'s character arch is developing. He has had a very important story line running seamlessly along side the main story. His issues are ones that a lot of Christian youth deal with at that age, and I think it's told very well here.

Beau and Lenore are so cute in this chapter! I totally melt for them. Beau is a burnt marshmallow. Hard on the outside, but soft and mushy on the inside haha. I love it. I also like how the trust and openness is developing between the two of them. It takes a lot more than initial infatuation to be able to become completely transparent with your partner. The pacing here is really good for that.

As always I can't wait to ready more!
shinju asuka chapter 18 . 8/2
I love TJ and Cassie as much as i love Beau and Lenore. Look forward how these teens would develop!
All parts about Beau and Lenore were amazing! Especially when Beau told her than he fell for her *sigh*. Hope he could fully trust her and Lenore could help him.
shannonwhitaker28 chapter 18 . 8/2
Aaaagggghhhh! It was perfect. Absolutely perfect. I love the pig sty scene and oh my gosh TJ. He is falling for Cassie and maturing. He is learning what it means to be a man. To be responsible. Then we have Beau and Lenore and their sweetness. I loved that entire stargazing scene between them. Beau is so tortured and feels so much guilt for the accident. I love this story. I am so excited to see what happens next and how their relationship progresses.
85 | Page 1 2 3 4 .. Last Next »