Reviews for His Plans
Nina chapter 16 . 7/14
I love this! You have managed your character pretty well! Especially Beau - I like that he's believable and very human, not that "perfect" guy people write in romance, you know? His struggles are really moving. Plus, you've mapped out each character's interactions neatly.

I'm enjoying our redheaded heroine too! I hope she realises what she really likes doing instead of sticking to her plans in fear of betraying her past aspirations. Oh, and for sure I'm enjoying the romance too. :P

Hopefully, our Beau will learn to open up!

I'm looking forward to unraveling the stories of these characters further - there's so much to them all. :)
Angel Princess 31 chapter 16 . 6/24
Now I definitely need more of this! ! !

I'm so glad you finally updated! This has been a fun story and I can't wait for you to post the next chapter. I'm excited for their date! !

Angel Princess 31
shinju asuka chapter 16 . 6/14
Yaay! Finally! Finally! Both were stubborn. I was almost crazy seeing them like that! hahah
Look forward to reading next chapter!
shannonwhitaker28 chapter 16 . 6/14
I wish I could reach through this stupid phone and smack the tar out of Beau! And Lenore! Geez those two are so stubborn. That being said I loved this chapter and it was well worth the wait. As always you have written these characters so well. I could actually see them arguing with each other. It was a brilliant chapter. One last thing. I really, really, really, really dislike little miss Sarah. I'm with Becca. I would not tip her.
jessicasjaded chapter 16 . 6/14
Ahhh! I'm trying not to smile like a stupid idiot at my desk, but I can't help it. This was so cute at the end! He tried so hard to avoid her haha.

I loved this. I always enjoy the way you describe scenes. It really puts you in the story. I also really enjoyed the banter between the women at the diner. I'm glad you're writing again!
shinju asuka chapter 15 . 7/23/2017
Glad the camp went well so far!
I can see why T.J behaved like that when his friends around. It's normal around that age. Even it also happen to adult.
The part when she guessed Beau's real name is funny! describes how close they were currently! Can't wait seeing how this will progress!
ReaofTheShire chapter 15 . 7/18/2017
I know I say it a lot but...I loved it lol. I was seriously thinking that there was gonna be a kiss but no. But it's OK it will just make the first kiss more special. I love that Cassie is taking steps to make connections with the kids and is slowly stepping out of her comfort zone. I really love Stella. She is amazing. Also, I love Beau's inner monologue after the almost kiss lol.
Blair20 chapter 15 . 7/18/2017
This is a great story so far. The faith and life of the characters beautifully represents a Christiania life and each character faces different challenges and develops differently.
the different points of view bring more dynamic to the story. This is an inspirational piece that I look forward to seeing finished. Keep going.

i
Angel Princess 31 chapter 15 . 7/17/2017
This was a great chapter, I don't see why you didn't like it. Although, I do understand feeling like your work is crap. I love this new development with Beau and his feelings for Lenore. Can't wait to read the next chapter! ! :)
jessicasjaded chapter 15 . 7/17/2017
Welcome back! I loved this chapter. I'm not sure where you would have room to be dissatisfied with it. The interaction with the twins was adorable, and that barn scene was so cute as well! I like reading each of there inner thoughts about each other. They're on the same page and don't even know it!
Vikki chapter 14 . 7/15/2017
Oh, I miss this story, I hope to be pleasantly surprised with new chapters soon.
Vikki chapter 14 . 6/3/2017
Hi, I hope your okay I'm missing Lennie and Beau, looking forward to the next chapter.
Coelia James chapter 4 . 5/21/2017
I just started reading but I must say, I really enjoyed this chapter. Its a happy occurrence how the story is speaking to me already! Thank you!
Guest chapter 14 . 4/20/2017
So, I read this at work and it took everything in me not to squeal out loud towards the end. It was so cute! I really liked this chapter it did a good job of jump starting the romance while still building conflict in other areas. I can't wait to read more!
️ Columbo
Angel Princess 31 chapter 14 . 4/19/2017
Daw, Beau and Lenore are so cute! ! . I loved this chapter! ! !

I did notice some typos, but nothing major. Just a few places where names should have been capitalized. No biggie ;)
65 | Page 1 2 3 4 .. Last Next »