Reviews for The Faceless affair
thecrazynewwriterintown chapter 1 . 11/15/2017
Wow. This story is amazing. Are you maybe going to write a sequel? I would be really interested to find out what happens next.
zanybellecloudo chapter 1 . 8/25/2016
Hey, I thought the concept of the story sounded very YA fiction and would appeal in both a romance and modern day tech drama, which is increasingly popular. I can see the story was a one-shot which means it was brief and didn’t have as much detail as some of your other stories. For example, I’d like to “see” some of their conversations and how well they really do get on. Do they have the same humour, interests or personalities? Really, that would make the reader understand just how this romance developed. Fleshing the story out with this information could easily turn it into something more. Good luck with the writing and thanks for sharing your work, ZB.
alltheeagles chapter 1 . 7/22/2016
A slightly different style here - no names, and funnily it didn't matter that much despite what I said about names being important. This was because you fully described the characters so they were easy to identify with. It was a sweet story, though kind of sad. It left me wondering what would happen to the heroine at the end. Hope the police don't get her, so there'd be room for a sequel. Yeah, yeah, I'm a hopeless romantic... so sue me.
LorrahBear chapter 1 . 4/23/2016
I enjoyed this story. It was a cute one-shot. :)

There were a few little things I noticed, mostly not even errors, but just a preference type thing. The only section I found a little awkward is when they first 'meet' and he tells her she's doing the right thing, but then in the very next sentence, tells her she's doing the wrong thing, but for the right reason. You could probably get rid of the first line.

But that's all I've got for suggestions. Overall, I really enjoyed it. :)
Brievel chapter 1 . 4/17/2016
Oh, my goodness, I loved this - it's all too easy to come to trust and care about someone you meet online, and you displayed this so well! And you never know it's happening, either, until too late. How sad, that she could never be able to talk to him again... except she knows his address now, there's always snail mail. :D
Sharon chapter 1 . 4/8/2016
Interesting! You story kept me involved until the very end.
Expose did a loving act when she erased her program and disappeared from his life.
What they had was not love but the thrill of an unknown adventure.
Keep writing. Love your thought process.