Reviews for Rupert
Orizielle chapter 9 . 7/1/2016
I really enjoyed it. I specially liked the ending segment, where Lisa fights the demons of her. I just wish you had delved a little more into Tom, because he sounded like an interesting person.

And I believe Rupert was really magical! :)
Orizielle chapter 7 . 6/30/2016
I was gone for a few days and you finished it!
Ah! I remember when it was a kid's story with a cute cover...those were the days...
Naerie chapter 7 . 6/20/2016
Looking interesting so far! Can't wait to see where this goes.
Naerie chapter 3 . 6/20/2016
A murderer? What!?
But cute nonetheless, really loving where this is going.
Naerie chapter 2 . 6/20/2016
Sudden unexpected backstory huh?
Works quite well and I certainly understand Lisa a bit better now.
Naerie chapter 1 . 6/20/2016
Cute start to a story. Nice to see other Christian writers out there too!
I'm really interested in knowing how Sally was knowing these things. ...It was the bear...

~Jaye
Orizielle chapter 6 . 6/8/2016
whoa...interesting, very interesting...I loved it. Update soon
Orizielle chapter 5 . 6/8/2016
Ok...It's going really good, on the surface it's so sweet and children's story-like, but there is a certain underlying darkness about it that's quite scary.
LorrahBear chapter 3 . 5/17/2016
Sally seems like she really needs some psychiatric help - just someone to talk to maybe. Poor woman - so much guilt. :(

That was a heck of a breakfast for Sally to make all by herself! Too bad her mother had a wild reaction again. I hope for the both of them.

Nice job!
LorrahBear chapter 2 . 5/17/2016
I really like this glimpse into Lisa's past, as it helps us understand her behavior towards Sally. Is this story centered around Lisa instead I wonder? I suppose I will find out! :)

I do wonder about the two week's probation without pay - is that legitimate? It may be, but it seems unlikely - it wasn't an error made from laziness, but from unclear instruction. Just something to look into - as I said, I don't know the answer to my own question, so maybe that is a totally normal and accurate punishment.

Suggestions:
"[It had] been nine years, but..." (switched from "it's" for tense consistency.)

Great job! I look forward to the next chapter.
Orizielle chapter 4 . 5/4/2016
Tiffany sounds interesting...
meteomage chapter 4 . 5/1/2016
Thank you for your reviews! I went back and changed some things and made a few corrections. I'll try to get back to what the synopsis said. Sometimes I take long breaks between writing and then rush to get a chapter finished.
LorrahBear chapter 1 . 4/29/2016
What an interesting start! I like the vaguely creepy feeling you're setting us up with.

I felt like her moms anger was a bit quick and over the top - it didn't flow the way I'd imagine a conversation to actually go, but beyond that, I enjoyed this.
Orizielle chapter 3 . 4/28/2016
This is turning out to be Lisa's story more than Sally's. But it's still good. Keep writing.
The cover image is very cute though.
Orizielle chapter 2 . 4/24/2016
Hmm...I feel there's more coming up. Update soon