Reviews for Purple Skies
i prune chapter 16 . 12/9/2017
Well damn its been a long time. I've picked this back up so hopefully will be more active!
What a finale. It was both romantic and mysterious, but you did a good job of summing up the plot, which i really enjoyed, and even managed to throw in a little twist with rob and em.
Merci pour l'histoire geniale et bonne chance a toi!
i prune chapter 15 . 11/4/2016
Woohoo another update!
And so much turmoil with it!
Jerry has shot himself, Em has been mysteriously hurt, ad Rob has saved her out of nowhere!
Does he believe her now? How did he get there?
There's a lot of explaining to be done here.
But I'm sure you can do it!
Also, take as many chapters as you want to end this story, as long as it continues to be great i don't mind!
Thanks and keep up the fantastic work!
i prune chapter 14 . 10/24/2016
YAAY NANADREAMZ!
THX for updating!
I am both happy because Emily has got her proof and Emma is getting the police, and sad because she seems like she's about to die (although i doubt she actually will) and the 1 chapter that is left won't be enough to get back with Rob (unless its like a few thousand words)
Oh well i hope the murder mystery gets resolved at least!
Thanks again for (finally) updating and keep up the good work on This good story!
i prune chapter 13 . 10/15/2016
Please update this is great (it rhymes xD)
Also, just noticed Tapp on here! We meet again, huh?
Anyway, please do keep up the good work
i prune chapter 13 . 9/18/2016
I like this story and how it's going however i think its gonna end soon isn't it?
Please make it last longer.
Thanks and keep up the good work!
P.s. i read the entire story so far in two nights... and your pleas for reviews XD
foxfaceish chapter 12 . 9/3/2016
Dun dun duuuuun!
I was wondering how long Emily was going to keep up talking to Emma privately, without people knowing about her.. . I am enjoying every chapter And I am also curious as to where it will lead. :3
But now than I am all caught up I shall wait for the next update
Tapp chapter 12 . 9/1/2016
This was a great read. I love the pacing of the story and how every event leads into another. Your characters are believable and the character development is absolutely amazing. Keep up the good work!