Reviews for Each Misfire
Mislav chapter 20 . 12/1/2018
Very intense and interesting chapter. I haven't read this story in a while, I've been very busy and got caught up in other projects, but I'm really glad to be back. Your description of Shuler's thoughts and feeling was spot on. I really felt for him. I especially liked this part: "He'd never been very good at waiting, outside of a job. He could be extremely patient while on a job, or on a 'hunt', but outside of that… he suffered from inactivity. He became antsy, impatient; he needed to be doing something. Something other than sitting here, waiting for something to happen.

I hope the others are okay…

They had to be, right? If he was still alive, despite refusing Renly's offer, that meant they still drew breath, too – didn't it?

What if they were all dead?

A snarl lodged in his throat.

If they now longer draw breath… if he killed them all…

Steely determination settled in his mind.

I'll kill him. I'll kill them all."

Elijah's reaction was also very in character. I really like him. And yes, he is in love with Shuler :) Renly is such an evil bastard; but pretty interesting and complex as well as sinister. Can't wait to read more. And I really hope you will feel better soon. Take care. I wish you the best.
Wavern16 'Inactive chapter 21 . 6/25/2018
Oh God, poor Shuler! :( I really hope he doesn't betray his crew, though I'm sure he has a plan in mind.

Sorry I didn't review until now, bud. Really busy :(
Wavern16 'Inactive chapter 20 . 12/17/2017
Ahhhh man, Renly is such a despicable delight that it'll almost be a shame if you kill him, almost. XD Looks like things are gonna hit the fan real fast!

Sorry 2017 was so rough for you dude, it wasn't that great of a ride for me neither. Hopefully 2018 can be better. Hope you feel better from your concussion!
Mislav chapter 19 . 8/25/2017
Good to have you back. I hope you are feeling better now. What an exciting chapter! Athena fought back-yeah! The tension between Renly, Elijah and Shuler was really well written. So glad Shuler didn't fall for Renly's lie and deception. The ending was shocking! Did Renly shoot Shuler, or was it one of Renly's soldiers? Will Shuler be OK? Keep up the great work.
Wavern16 'Inactive chapter 19 . 8/19/2017
Okay, I have no idea what the Foundation did to Renly, but I'm sure it wasn't torturous enough seeing how I want to come into the story and end him! Seriously, you better make his death slow and painful! XD Anywho, great work! I hope they get out of there!
Mislav chapter 18 . 4/15/2017
No! Kane is dead-why?! That was really unexpected, but well written. The plot was very intriguing, and I actually started sympathizing with Aiko, and then bam! Hopefully, Elijah and Schuler will pull through.
Mislav chapter 17 . 4/8/2017
Exciting chapter. Aiko's plan is evil but brilliant. I hope Shuler will be OK and that he won't fall into Aiko's trap. And I hope that you will complete this story, you're doing well.
Mislav chapter 16 . 4/5/2017
Sorry to hear about the hospital. I hope you're feeling better now. You really have a talent when it comes to drawing a reader in, making descriptions sound interesting and flow well. I like how you're making Aiko a sort of a morally ambigious character. I hope Kane won't fall into his trap. Looking forward to reading more.
Mislav chapter 15 . 3/31/2017
Very exciting chapter, with some great bonding moments between Elijah and Shuler. The revelation about Shuler, the danger he is constantly in, really shocked me, but it seems fitting. The ending was quite scary, and exciting. Looking forward to reading more.
Mislav chapter 14 . 3/24/2017
Very interesting chapter. I liked your description of the planet and the village. Shuler was so badass! Looking forward to reading more.
Mislav chapter 13 . 3/18/2017
Very interesting chapter. I see Elijah and Schuler are really getting closer, ha! Good to learn more about their backstories. It was touching. I liked the moment between Celeste and Dante, though I think she was a bit too hard on him. Ah, Aiko! Looking forward to reading more.
Mislav chapter 12 . 3/14/2017
Very good, intense chapter. Good to get some backstory on our villain here. I really feel for Elijah. Uh, Shuler is in danger! Looking forward to reading more.
Mislav chapter 11 . 3/9/2017
Very intense chapter! Sorry for getting behind on this story, life has been crazy. The way Elijah saved Shuler was really intense, and nice of him. I hope they will grow closer. I wonder who attacked them. Slash scene surprised me, but it was written well. I really enjoy your characterization of the characters, and attention to details. Looking forward to reading more.
Wavern16 'Inactive chapter 18 . 2/16/2017
Oh man, why?! Why did you kill the captain?! I have no idea if I want to hate Aiko or not! Is he telling the truth? Is he really just letting all this power go to his head? Is it both?! I need answers woman! ASAP!
O'Conner chapter 17 . 2/1/2017