Reviews for Black Feather
TheAwesomeBringer chapter 4 . 12/10/2016
An interesting way to utilize his powers instead of just having him kick their asses. This shows he has potential for development. Adrian I mean.
TheAwesomeBringer chapter 1 . 12/9/2016
Wow what an ominous but badass way to start things out! I like how the story begins not introducing us to anything specifically important. Just introducing us to the character, but this reminds me of the character intros from rwby. Maybe you took inspiration from it?

Either way, Crow as a character seems mysterious and complex, but badass enough to spark intrigue. I just hope he's not TOO badass to the point where he can defeat nearly anyone and anything. Overall this has the potential to be an actual shonen series so far. I like it!
AnonymousClairvoyant chapter 1 . 7/9/2016
The concept sounds similar to RWBY. I've only scanned the begininng of the first chapter, but is this supposed to be some kind of fanfiction?
Elli Grace chapter 1 . 4/11/2016
Well this is a bit interesting. I can definitely see this is Air Gear influenced.

Pardon me, but if I may give a constructive criticism? You might want to paragraph spacing's in the begging that way it won't brother reader. Keep on writing, it's not bad. Good luck. (3