Reviews for Morality (On Hiatus)
shinju asuka chapter 11 . 12/6/2016
This chapter is amazing! You did great describing what they thought!
shinju asuka chapter 10 . 10/31/2016
Her pain is so deep :( i wonder how she could be healed :( it's admirable she still tried to find job in her current condition.
A bit confused when the priest suddenly asked about Emery's mother, but i didn't link it. So i surprised finding out Kala was his mother. Was she raped by his father? My... Things actually are more complicated than i thought.
About Jenny and Kendrick's fight... I kinda agree with both of them. They cared for her in their different ways.
Love this chapter like the other chapters! I felt this chapter is so long, but definitely not boring. So many things happened. Look forward to reading the next update! :)
shinju asuka chapter 9 . 10/17/2016
Poor Roxanne... I hope Jenny would let Emery watching over her. So that we can have some development between Roxanne and him :)
Du chapter 9 . 10/17/2016
I am so happy you posted! I loved this chapter. Well, I love the story any way it comes. I feel so much for Roxanne. Please don't make her go crazy when the Shelton's go on their holiday!
Du chapter 8 . 7/26/2016
I love new characters! Can't wait to find out what this Raymond guy did. As always, this story plays with my heart strings. How can someone be so broken, feel so undeserving? I am extremely happy you updated :) This story is so good, it has so much potential and there are yet so many unexplored themes and situations, it would be a pity if you didn't finish it.
Looking forward to a next update, whenever your writer's block is ready for it!
shinju asuka chapter 8 . 7/26/2016
Aah... Writer's block... Must be difficult especially when writing this kind of story where characters' opinions can't be judged right or wrong easily... I notice the summary is changed. Will you change the plot or something?
I love this chapter! Interesting that his past isn't all pretty. I'm curious who Kala was to him...
shinju asuka chapter 7 . 5/26/2016
I actually love all Emery's scene. But i get if you want this story on Roxanne's pov only.
Poor that girl :(
Du chapter 7 . 5/16/2016
This story is so good. I feel so much for Roxanne. It is all so sad. I enjoy how slowly the story is progressing, with such a theme and such a complex protagonist, we need to dwell on her emotions for awhile. To answer your question, I enjoy having a little insight into Emery's head, how he sees Roxanne, how he wants to help the old couple. I wouldn't change anything from how you are doing your story now. So just keep it up!
PS: I loved that scene with the landlord. I don't really know why, it just called out to me. It was realistic, very, and just a glimpse at something totally normal, something so unlike what she's been through (though I realise the man himself probably went through hell to bring his family to the States). So yeah.
Du chapter 6 . 5/1/2016
This just keeps getting better. Roxanne seems to be so deeply hurt. What happened to her must have been horrible for her to feel so wretched about it. The fact that when proposed with something good (a date with an attractive lawyer!) she quickly runs to the restroom to cut herself speaks of such a profound scarring.
Jenny seems such a sweet, caring woman. I hate how Roxanne still seems to be holding a grudge against her. She is such a loving mother-figure (and I just had to say this, because it's Mother's Day today in Spain).
Emery is such a calm person. It surprised me that he asked her out right there and then. His speech to Jenny was beautiful, he understands Roxanne so well despite practically not knowing her. I love how he seems to hesitate and is uncomfortable with Roxanne. There is so much to explore thete!
And. I love how complex you have made Roxanne's character. Really. I like your writing, the fact that you can carry out a narrative without needing it to be full of conversations. I reeeeally can't wait to keep reading!
shinju asuka chapter 6 . 5/1/2016
Oh my... Oh my... So many emotions when reading this chapter.
I grinned at the early part when Jenny said she wanted grandchildren. Especially when she mentioned about Emery being the father :D Roxanne's reaction is definitely natural. She was only 19 xD
I was touched at what Emery said to Jenny about Roxanne. He said it right. He understood her.
Then the best part when he asked her to dinner! I was surprised! I didn't know what to expect, but never thought that was how he asked her lol. Thumbs up from me :D
The last part was so depressing... :( I sincerelly hope Roxanne would get help soon. Any help. Or at least Emery could make her telling what she felt. Poor her :(
This is fantastic chapter! Overall i'm glad Roxanne came back seeing Jenny and Emery asked her out! Well done! :Db
shinju asuka chapter 5 . 4/30/2016
Now i can't wait for you revealing what Roxanne did when she was in Marine... She obviously hated what she had done there and that makes me sad :(
I like how Emery and she interacted each other :) i'm looking forward to reading more!
shinju asuka chapter 4 . 4/29/2016
All i can think that you are so good choosing how to reveal the story detail! :) It makes me understand both of Jenny's and Roxanne's views about going to court.
Du chapter 4 . 4/28/2016
Roxanne just keeps surprising me. Also I love how you are so slowly revealing everything that happened to her. I really don't know where you're going with this and it has me so intrigued! Wonderful storyline you're creating here.
Du chapter 3 . 4/20/2016
I am just finishing med school, and sadly I must say most OBGYNs I've encountered are as loathsome as the one you've depicted here...
I really like the story's pace. Everything is so slow, but at the same time it is not dragging. It just flows.
Du chapter 2 . 4/18/2016
I really like your style, it has had me hooked since the first chapter started :) I feel so sorry for Roxanne, I didn't expect her to be so young. Can't wait to read more!