Reviews for Changing Oaths
Shailaputri chapter 15 . 7/9/2017
Is it a sweet story? is it a pleasant one? Is it the story in which you lol? Certainly I don't think so...but I don't know why I ended up reading it wide awake for the whole night. It is easy to ignore the bad happenings around us, small girl raped news..? Change the channel, it hurts to know..it is easy to ignore the fact that someone has gone through that which we often find it difficult to even hear or read. The author has put an effort to make the people stop and read and go through the pain of victim. I respect that though I feel that it hurts emotionally after reading it.
woodlander chapter 15 . 5/22/2017
This was a wonderful story! Your writing style is great, and I thoroughly enjoyed the few days I spent reading this. Keep writing!
brhi chapter 15 . 1/25/2017
Such an amazing story. I'm glad I came across it. I look forward to reading your future stories
Aria Deloncray chapter 15 . 10/13/2016
Great story!
Jules chapter 9 . 8/5/2016
This is getting more confusing. She went to law school for a year then went back to undergrad? I mean, you can't just pass the bar without finishing law school. I guess I'll just have to suspend my disbelief if I'm going to keep reading this.
Jules chapter 5 . 8/5/2016
Okay so wait. She's supposed to be a lawyer, but still in undergrad? That's so factually incorrect that I can't help but comment. She'd have to go to law school and then pass the bar. She could maybe intern for a law office, but never actually defend. There are other minor mistakes I've come across while reading this story, but that's just wayyyyyyy too big of a mistake for me to overlook and not mention to you in case you're just not aware of the steps to becoming a lawyer.
RowanAnvil chapter 15 . 8/2/2016
Many Fictionpress Romance stories are bland, but as I was scrolling through the archive, I read the summary of Changing Oaths and instantly loved it. The chapter with Ashton's closing statement was extremely powerful. Out of all the romance stories on this site, yours is definitely one of those of high quality.
Guest chapter 3 . 7/4/2016
Really good chapter here! Super good chemistry, however, I think they said I love you too quickly.
infinity.boxx chapter 11 . 7/3/2016
ooohhh myyy gggoddd. Please update this ASAP! This is currently my favorite story and it was hard enough waiting a week for a new chapter. But a month is far too long. Im going to go crazy and have withdrawals. They are just such a cute couple. I need more of them. Ok I totally sound like I'm crazy and belong in a mental hospital but I've made my point.
Pandafanatic chapter 1 . 6/22/2016
Update soon! This is an amazing story
Amber342 chapter 11 . 6/19/2016
Great speech. Reminds me of the Stanford rape victim's letter. My only issue is that in this messed up place we call America, I still don't think everyone would be convinced by that, especially since they hear a closing statement from the defense as well. So I think the tone at the end should be more of exhausted hope, that Ashton did the best she could, rather than absolute certainty.

Well written chapter though, although I did see a 'Would you of been able to do it' instead of 'Would you HAVE been able to do it'! Anywho, update soon!
Rebele chapter 11 . 6/17/2016
Wow... Please update quickly! I'm dying for he next chapter... Please!
Infinity.boxx chapter 11 . 6/17/2016
Please update ASAP. I love this!
Amber342 chapter 10 . 6/10/2016
Aw Pride and Prejudice!

Wow, he is the most patient man ever. Can you send me one of him in real life please?

Hm, not sure what I think about the coach being the one to hint to Graham about Ashton’s past. The danger of her ‘connection’ by dating a member of the team doesn’t quite make a good enough excuse. Hockey team publicity only really cares about winning, not who their players are dating.

Your description of their first and subsequent kisses was excellent. Just remember that you don’t have to map out their every dialogue. After the kisses, you can say ‘they lay in bed for a long while just talking about trivial things’ etc. and then have Graham leave. It just seemed abrupt that they made out and then he left.

I’m finally caught up! Which also means I need to wait for an update? Blasphemy! Therefore, you must update soon! Can’t wait for more!
Amber342 chapter 9 . 6/10/2016
I don’t know why, but I noticed ‘reveal my secrets’ twice in a fairly short time span.

A guy thinks sex is no big deal? I think the world just ended haha.

I feel like you’re very good at describing little actions, but I’d still like to get reminded what the characters look like every once in a while.

‘ leaving the magic behind in the rink ‘ Great line!

I’m dying of adorableness. That chapter ending was perfect.
51 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »