Reviews for Hidden Heart
Daemonkhyra chapter 1 . 11/14/2016
I enjoyed reading this for the most part. Some minor grammatical errors here and there but not so much that I felt disjointed.

I feel that there should be a bit more of a lead-in to talking with her father. I kept wondering if he was out with her and Isen. I recommend something like "Later that night" or something to indicate time had passed between Isen and her father.

I look forward to the next chapter!
From0the0Ashes chapter 1 . 4/18/2016
Ooh, new story? sounds rather interesting
The Okay Writer chapter 1 . 4/18/2016
This is an interesting story. I like how the opening scene was, on the verge of greatness only to have it taken from you. Been there!

You may want to add some more description of the scenery, characters faces/clothes whatnot. There were only a few grammar errors, none of which took away from the story.

Overall a well-written story, keep it up!
Ckh chapter 1 . 4/18/2016
A good beginning you have here. Could use some polishing up, but other than that the Language and Descriptions are fine.

Bringing an half sister back home to see her Father huh. Interested to see where this goes.
Cruzniq chapter 1 . 4/18/2016
I like it. A bit clunky from grammar mistakes, and you reiterate things that don't need to be. "She was upset at the moment". We really only need the" she was upset". Interesting beginning, I like elves. Just be sure to challenge yourself a bit, to see how far you can go outside the box.