Reviews for Savior
Stagnant.Sleep chapter 8 . 12/2/2019
Ugh I love this story. I need more!
yoai.lover chapter 8 . 7/14/2019
i miss them
yoai.lover chapter 1 . 7/14/2019
i loved it . I have re-read this more times then i can remember
Guest chapter 7 . 3/14/2019
Hi I’m from wattpad did you delete your account? Will you be posting the stories here?
AndTheWholeHeartShrinks chapter 8 . 2/24/2019
Michael is so freakin' adorable with Jonah omg. I need moooooreee

Please?
AndTheWholeHeartShrinks chapter 7 . 2/24/2019
LOOOVVEEE
AndTheWholeHeartShrinks chapter 6 . 2/24/2019
Ugh I loooveee this. The contrast between Michael and Jonah is everything!
AndTheWholeHeartShrinks chapter 5 . 2/24/2019
Few more chapters left. I don't want it to end lol total OTP
AndTheWholeHeartShrinks chapter 4 . 2/23/2019
Ugh love it!
AndTheWholeHeartShrinks chapter 3 . 2/23/2019
I need someone like Michael. Such a sweetheart
MrD2001 chapter 8 . 11/27/2018
I love the story but you need to update please. Brutal Brother too. I've been waiting a long while for updates
Minxx Kitten chapter 8 . 11/18/2018
Alas, I love the way he just takes all Jonah's problems and fears and just accepts everything, even the ugly. For someone with his "own issues" he does an amazing job with curbing his anger and impulses. He always makes sure to ask Jonah's opinion, pries just enough and enables self-help options. Eh, lets not forget that bout of goofiness. I know things cant be all roses so you have me eagerly waiting for more. Both here and in BB. Just hope theres a light at the end of Isaac's tunnel as well somewhere out there.
Minxx Kitten chapter 7 . 11/18/2018
You've definitely captured a less-abusive type of obsession, a little too mushy thus far for my liking but I totally understand the need to show Jonah doting, compliments and reverse the negativity. I'm excited to see how things unfold.
We stan chapter 1 . 9/14/2018
A red head
Guest chapter 8 . 7/21/2018
I remember reading Brutal Brothers and thinking your writing was fantastic. I was attacked by my brother multiple times while I was growing up, and I remember to an extent, being able to relate to Jonah and his experiences. It seems silly, but I found it therapeutic to read through that story despite the nature of the content. But Saviour is a whole other ballpark. I think I saw one of your other readers call it "balm for the soul", and that's exactly what it is. I hope one day you choose to continue this story as well as your other incompleted works. I genuinely appreciate your writing, and while I have for the most part moved on from what happened to me as a child, there's a large part of me that wishes I had someone like Michael in my life. Through this story, I can at least pretend and experience the comfort I wish I had. That, and the way you write smut is fab.

Much love,