Reviews for The Wolf and the Devil (a Medieval Romance)
delilahryan98 chapter 2 . 1/20
nicee story I want to 0ffer you something related to your work. may I ask your 3mail so we could send the detail? Thanks
slcjnk2008 chapter 2 . 5/9/2016
Oh my god, what a barbarian. And she's been married to him for two years? How has she survived? - Shelley
dipsydoodle1 chapter 2 . 5/9/2016
Yikes. He's a psycho.
slcjnk2008 chapter 1 . 5/7/2016
This story sounds very intriguing to me and I'd like to continue reading your story as you continue to develop your storyline and characters. I'm looking forward to your next chapter. - Shelley
Efra chapter 1 . 5/7/2016
I hope you update soon. It's a heartbreak when there's a good story but then it's never updated. Or it's after weeks to months. Hope you decide to be regular. I'll be a fan ️
Follow.the.Path chapter 1 . 5/6/2016
Hello! Yay I am the first to review! :) let me just say AMAZING! ! I love the imagery and the way they speak, it is so different from your other writing that I simply can not wait for the next chapter! (Do not mistake me, I liked your other story - but this I love! ) I especially adored the way you described the gluttonous castle! Please keep up the good work and know this is IMHO one of your best stories so far!