Reviews for ABO Shorts
Kane Rune chapter 1 . 7/30/2017
Oh man, I didn't realize this was a one-shot until I was halfway through chapter 4. I've followed the story in case you might decide to expand on this (fingers crossed). I've rarely before read an ABO fic that was able to build such an enticing setting this well, in such a few short pages. I admire your portrayal of these two characters, as well as their genders in this universe and I especially, appreciate how (I guess you could say) not overdone it is, which is usually what puts me off most ABO stories. There are so many questions I still have for this story and my love for Rhys and Luke is scarily real ;). I sincerely hope that I can see more of them. I feel that you would be able to expand on so much more in this universe, if it's still something that might interest you. Also, let me recommend another platform to you called AO3. You might have heard of it, if not, feel free to check it out. Many of my favorite stories are on there, I think you'd be able to find something that you might like too. Thanks for the wonderful story.
Faereh chapter 6 . 12/5/2016
this is my fav, i know they're unconnected but i hope you continue this if you are ever feeling inspired!
Faereh chapter 7 . 12/5/2016
i am so about this, i hope you continue this series i am living for it! each story is so good!
Guest chapter 2 . 11/14/2016
I really liked Hotel Heat. I kind do of wish there were more, the chance to see them negotiate a life and fall in love.
marginal-utility chapter 2 . 11/13/2016
Best of luck with your job!
IceInu39 chapter 7 . 11/12/2016
YOUR ALIVEEEEEEEEEEWEEE! YAAAAAAAYYY!
I love the short stories and all but is there anyway you could update Leviathan? please please pleeeeaaasssssseeeeeee pleeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeaaaaaaaassssssssssseeeeee!
marginal-utility chapter 3 . 11/12/2016
cannot read chapter 3.
rAiNwAtEr1 chapter 1 . 6/22/2016
HOT...Wish there was a bit more to this.
Krlsen chapter 1 . 5/26/2016
Fryvi chapter 1 . 5/18/2016
Well that was nice :p
I'm not much for mpreg, but I really would have liked to see more of the relationship between these two
Guest chapter 1 . 5/15/2016
Nice one,luv reading ur fics buh cud u please and please finish up ur oda abadoned fics...especially 'corruption' and 'topshot'...pweety please...
Guest chapter 1 . 5/8/2016
Sad this is a one-shot, but loved every second! :)
marginal-utility chapter 1 . 5/7/2016
One-shot? :( I wanna know what happens next!