Reviews for Till Death Do Us Part, Alpha
IsntItFunny chapter 13 . 1/25
Rose is such a woman! Demanding one thing and then being temporarily disappointed when she gets it... Her initial reaction of the rooming situation made me laugh. I really appreciate how you show the main character's initial reactions - thoughts and feelings - to different situations and follow through with showing how she rationalizes these situations and her responses before moving on.

I am so curious on what is going on that pulled Jaydon away.
IsntItFunny chapter 12 . 1/25
I enjoyed the smut! Even more when Rose was able to (somewhat) grab onto her common sense and try to fight the bond pulling so fast.
IsntItFunny chapter 11 . 1/25
That is an interesting twist. The mating bond does not mess around!
IsntItFunny chapter 10 . 1/25
Replying to one of your author's notes a couple chapters ago: I also had no idea Luna was a thing until I checked out Wattpad to see what all of the hype was about. Didn't understand it as I've been reading supernatural stories for over a decade and have only just recently seen the term Luna being used but it seems like a popular trend. I prefer how you address them as their rank (alpha, beta, etc).

This chapter had me laughing. You write sexual tension very well and even more when you can simultaneously have a charavter or characters laugh at themselves or realize how silly/ironic/absurd a situation is. Poor Beta though.
IsntItFunny chapter 9 . 1/25
LOL! I enjoy when you randomly add comedy into the tension. It works.

I liked how we got to see the main character being thrown off and having to grasp at some kind of equilibrium with her wolf who is having very strong urges, while the plot keeps pulling them along.
IsntItFunny chapter 8 . 1/25
The beginning of this chapter was tense and I was worried for her...

The part where her wolf suddenly wakes up and is a pervert... I LOL'ed!

That's crazy how a terrifying sonuvab*tch like Alpha Jaydon borderline casually calls her his mate and is treating her in a careful and protective way (but not too much because he is still an animal). You keep the characters in-charavter very well.
IsntItFunny chapter 7 . 1/25
Using an obscene amount of perfume to overpower the sense of smell was a really smart move! I cant believe she almost got away! It was sad to see that because of Liam revoking their bond, she couldnt call up on her wolf when she needed it most.

Uh oh Alpha Jaydon is a scary guy. Hopefully he doesnt kill her.
IsntItFunny chapter 6 . 1/25
Liam deserves anything you can throw at him, even if it is just being dismissived by another alpha. So excited to see what happens next
IsntItFunny chapter 5 . 1/25
Oh dang! She just challenged Jaydon by mistake! Hahahaha lets see how this pans out.
IsntItFunny chapter 4 . 1/25
Alpha Jaydon means business. It'll be interesting to see why the main character is having mixed feelings about his pack coming to an agreement with hers instead of them just running through her pack like they should have.
IsntItFunny chapter 3 . 1/25
She's losing her wolf because of the mating bond being rejected! No. I really appreciate that idea though - that the wolf is a separate entity inside of werewolves and they share the same space kinda deal. The host and the wolf have to get along and communicate because they are essential apart of the same person. But damn! She's really lost her wolf because of this jerk.
IsntItFunny chapter 2 . 1/25
This chapter was rough for the main character. Glad to see it's not a one way street and they are both suffering the consequences of revoking their mating bond.
IsntItFunny chapter 1 . 1/25
Oh this premise is extremely interesting! A werewolf mate who went and started an entire life before meeting his mate? Awesome.
IsntItFunny chapter 14 . 1/18
I really like this story!
sugarcrazedduckie chapter 14 . 1/15
I love where you’re going with this! Please continue with the great work :)