Reviews for Trifecta
J.Kuzzey chapter 2 . 5/19/2016
Quick introduction to Serenity in this chapter. I see you wiggled in her motivation there, about her sister. Bleak outlook for the town, though. As I was reading I felt like it was very similar to the place I live, although we don't have corruption quite like that. Give us a good look into what maybe prompts more people like her to do what they do. Someone's gotta do the fighting, right? Curious to learn about the man that just appeared.
J.Kuzzey chapter 1 . 5/19/2016
Not gonna lie, was not expecting the shurikens there toward the end haha. Your summary sounded interesting so I thought I'd stop in and give the first chapter a read. Quick pacing for this chapter, but it looks like you're just using it to setup the actually appearance of our main characters for another chapter. Only (minor) complaint is that you could use some exclamation points in your dialogue when they're yelling so when I'm read it, I shout it in my head. I was reading Craig's lines like he was so nervous he'd been shocked out of the ability to emote until I read the "yelled" afterward. Other than that, from a technical standpoint this is pretty solid.