Reviews for Friendship First, Sanity Second
LostCriesofTime chapter 1 . 5/23/2016
This is an awesome piece, I really like it! It just captures a beautiful moment of friendship, right down to this slightly dorky intimacy thats so precious. I thought you built it up really well, the thoughts were well done and the humour adorable, I thought the characters were quirky and sweet and the whole thing was really well written and described.
Nice one, this snapshot of a close friendship is truly gorgeous!
jadey36 chapter 1 . 5/22/2016
A fun read. It made me smile.
NerdMiGerd chapter 1 . 5/20/2016
This was definitely a fun read, gave me a smile through and through. The dialogue is pretty well-handled, and reflects this great charm on a very general childhood friendship. The second-first person narrative style helps make this feel like you're re-experiencing that goofy childhood chum most all of us had. It gives a certain nostalgia that most all of us could relate to, and that joking attitude in the narrator sets it up perfectly. There's something to be said about keeping it simple, and this passage uses simplicity to its advantage. Great job, I now want to see more work of yours, this feels promising.
LorrahBear chapter 1 . 5/20/2016
Well that was different! When the story began, I thought there was a serious fight going on, the kind where you're desperate to get the person you love to un-ice their walls.

And then it turned into a gigglefest! This must be a daily "you can't make me laugh" Competition? They seem like great friends.