Reviews for Leika
rAiNwAtEr1 chapter 13 . 6/19/2016
This chapter, dear lord, was heartbreakingly beautiful. The back drop was simple enough, but the emotion swept me up in a tidal wave. Leika's subtle emission that he sees himself as weak and Anstas as the strong one grabbed my heart in a moment of clarity. You have broken me; how can a man or sorcerer have such a beautiful soul and not know it. And the kiss, good heavens I am weak in the knees. It was stunning to behold, I had to read it over a few times!

I am completely smitten, and simply a slave to this story!

Xoxoxo
rAiNwAtEr1 chapter 12 . 6/17/2016
Dun, dun, dun; and the plot thickens! I see another cockroach has emerged onto the scene.

My heart hurts at seeing how casually Leika can injure himself, and I’m sure Anstas feels the same. It makes me wonder – even more so – what has happened in his past. I cannot say it often enough how I feel so many things for this character. He draws me in with his whole being; it’s easy for me to see how Anstas could be co captivated by him. In turn, I feel like Anstas’s pure emotions towards Leika are equally affecting him. It’s becoming harder for Anstas to hide his desire for the beautiful sorcerer, but I can understand him trying his hardest if only to be different from everyone else.

Update soon!
InsanityAndBeyond chapter 12 . 6/17/2016
You can't leave it on that cliffhanger! Although to be fair if you'd ended it at 'oh fuck' it would have been worse. Man it's just too good.
Cross de lena chapter 11 . 6/16/2016
more please
rAiNwAtEr1 chapter 11 . 6/15/2016
I had to take a deep breath with this chapter. It was such a roller-coaster of emotions that had me on the edge of my seat. I feel like this chapter allowed us –your readers – an ever deeper glimpse into Leika and Anstas. I felt weak and moved at the shear journey these characters have undertaken with-in this new installment. This was our first taste of possible disaster and I must say that I felt devastated at the mere thought. Lord I’m captivated beyond words; especially, when Anstas was able to calm Leika in his sleep.

I am a slave to this story, and I wait with baited breath for more!

You're biggest fan, RaInWaTeR
InsanityAndBeyond chapter 11 . 6/14/2016
Aaah I'm so glad I found this! Absolutely amazing.
The actual writings amazing and then the characters are absolutely perfect, the fantasy world and the plot and the slow building tension and romance... I really want to gush more but it's late so I'll just thank you for relieving me of boredom this past day as I caught up gaah I'm happy. As I tend to do when I really like a story I've started to think long term for these characters and it's worrying me. Like they're forming genuine emotions but then is there a fix for the fact one is immortal an the other not. If they do ( and they better!) begin something and properly find themselves in love how will it work with the demons, will they still be there and cause jealousy. Etc . Also I love Dante but so far him and even the prince to some extent haven't done anything too much that plays to their strengths. Like even the demons can do everything better so maybe they need to or will find something that proves their worth. Really interested to see who the woman is, his mother? And all the other questions this story conjures up
rAiNwAtEr1 chapter 10 . 6/13/2016
This chapter was emotionally moving. It’s hard to sum-up all my thoughts on the progression of the story thus far, but I will try.

Leika: I love him on a scale that is monumental. His strength on a magical level and his frailty on a human level is a beautiful contradiction to watch. He is stunning, but oddly shy; powerful but emotional sheltered; fearless and fearful – he is a deep character that I love seeing sub come to something much longer than himself, love.

Anstas: I must say that at the beginning of this story I was afraid that I might not like this character. There is nothing I loathed more than a self-rigorous asshole that sees the world only in black and white. I am pleasantly surprise to see that he is something much more than a two dimensional character. He is faithful to a fault, but has a heart bigger than the world; which he will need if he is to understand, and love Leika. He is also human and flawed which makes him seem more real: I.E his jealousy over Lekia. He is growing with every chapter and seeing his emotional investment in Lekia growing with him makes me feel like his love could move mountains.

Dante: I like his loyalty but he ruffles my feathers (given I had them lol) the wrong way. I know he is simply there to put things into perspective for Anstas but his cowardice irritates me.

As for the small child, I feared that he would be a hindrance to Lekia and Anstas but I’m glad that I was wrong.

Bravo, I need more!
Daneeno chapter 10 . 6/12/2016
Oh my gosh I adore this story and the characters. I can't wait to read more.
rAiNwAtEr1 chapter 9 . 6/8/2016
This story has taken me into its grasp, and once there, devoured me. The characterization, the plot, the overall emotion that is coming together for a smorgasbord of tantalizing details that have me utterly captivated. Honestly, I don't know how you don't have thousands of reviews right now; you would deserve them all and than some. Please, find it within you to update as soon as you can!

Sincerely,

Rainwater
The Lady Luck chapter 5 . 5/28/2016
The further I read, the more I enjoy this.
Looking forward to the next chapter!
basilisk6 chapter 5 . 5/26/2016
I love how Leika has Razcel (and Sajhe) by his side for companionship and support. He's powerful, but also fragile so it's great he can seek care and affection from two trusted people. Even though they're contracted to Leika, I have the impression they truly adore Leika.

I find the prince's attempts at flirtation quite amusing. He reminds me of a stereotypical horny guy (with no game whatsoever) at a club who's hoping to get lucky with a beautiful woman/man that's completely out of his league, and failing miserably. LOL.

Thanks for the fast update. Look forward to the next chapter. :)
Reenii chapter 4 . 5/24/2016
This is a great story so far. Very well written with an interesting plot. I'll be waiting to read more of your story!
basilisk6 chapter 4 . 5/23/2016
aka Guest (decided to log in this time). Thank you for the chapter! The dialogue was superb, the pace is perfect, and this story is just so beautifully written. I must say, you're certainly not the typical slash author at FictionPress. You have super long chapters *and* excellent writing skills. I'm so very pleased. Thank you again, and see you next time!
Guest chapter 3 . 5/22/2016
Wow, this story is amazing. The plot has everything I look for in slash stories, and I want to thank you for sharing this with us. Can't wait for the next chapter. :)
74 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5