Reviews for More than a Muse
alltheeagles chapter 1 . 7/23/2016
This story makes me wonder, is there such a thing as platonic love? I mean, are the captain and the mermaid friends, or lovers? It's a very hard question to answer, because the word 'love' is so limited in its meanings. That's a point of interest for me, and I explore the different dimensions of that in one of my pieces "Rules to Break You".
Anyway you made me curious. I might just pop over to your friend's acc to read the original!
SovietSpaceDog chapter 1 . 5/26/2016
The description and clarity of action was really good here - I think Orwell said "good writing is like a window" and that's just what this was, I could see everything that was going on.

Good job Brady!
Crescent Moon Dancer chapter 1 . 5/22/2016
...Well. Where do I begin?
I guess, first of all, thanks so much for the advertisement/shout out, I really, really appreciate it. :) It's so sweet of you to continually do that. _
And now onto the real review. XD

Besides completely mangling the character of Muse, (I'm sorry, you just did, xD) this was fantastic! My favorite part was the battle - I could see and feel everything that was going on, it had such clarity and the emotion was nigh tangible. Magnificent work, my friend. :) Stamp of approval here.