Reviews for The Curtain World
nepcom.noire chapter 80 . 12/23/2017
Congratulations.

And a Merry Christmas to you tomorrow.
nepcom.noire chapter 79 . 12/14/2017
" "I really wish we had a bike now," Jyp grumbles as he picks Chessy up again. She squeals happily when he sets her on his shoulders. "

Gee, I would too mistake my own sister for my brother's love interest. It's pretty easy to mistake either of the girls to be the other. No offense, Chessy but actually you'd be bestest and cute'sa that way. You'd make it easy like it's nothing to Mavis.

The first thing I'd expect from the trio, at least Khilm kimself, is him attending high school. But I'll discriminate him because that's not tots what you expect from a rascal from another world.

Not the best thing as much as I anticipated I really want for them going but then the end itself makes me think I deserve a cup of tea. This is what I want.

Even Ashley realises she's breaking the world. How does this work this time? Is there a principle I wished I remembered to be conventional for this event... Calabi You manifold? Ehem, it was the influence of spirits venturing back and forth influences the material infecting the outset reality. The causality of transversing worlds has reached to an about an error, now it's a kind of feature. I'm leaving secured plot holes because I say something for the fun of it. It's not because she knows but maybe there's a projection that stimulates the discrepancy the outset reality, in which the real world starts to observe and classify as a part of it. She was there and therefore she thinks it's real. Maybe she has a pathogen, her being infected from dwelling from another world. Maybe there's a black void out there for her just because she is transgressing what she's ought she's supposed to do. String theory or some sort. I don't know. But what I don't know as well, there are a plenty of characters left before the arc is over. Plot summary is about the characters settling in (for the time being) right?
nepcom.noire chapter 78 . 12/4/2017
Ah, you came. Not the right word but, nahnyway, I was planning on greetin' ya Merry Christmas until the time(?) Christmas comes, thinking of you not present for a while. Z'what other authors should, come-n-go Christmas. And there's me finally reading your other works, I can blame myself for the theme not up to my taste, so I put Blood Oath on hold. The next in line had me in a doubt, considering you may be female.

I don't know what made it worth it, but for what is worth, I'm sorry for my honesty, but the theme for this chapter: I made my verdict; I think Culvin does it better than Isaac, and for that I enjoyed the most of it. Perhaps it was Ash's fault she was terse(?) he lost. Made me thought Darcy was on the money, she has it right for Culvin. And man, I curse myself for feeling sorry for you, assuming you did dealt with Pam's persona, but I was baffled enough that I'm interested in her character. I glanced through the basics of today's- this week's chapter, I thought she was an undercover from the Curtain World, fufu. And for once in a while, I feel the oddest from you, introducing from what could be like a protagonist with the red hair and a princess-esque girlfriend, named Lisa, I even imagined her wearing a white fur cap. They're even too KIND to boot, coming from you. Are you sure they aren't protagonists from other stories? That was rude of me, I know, but you should know I love your characters because of that. I'm worried for Culvin there at the end. Happy Monday!, oops. You came again, so hurray.
nepcom.noire chapter 77 . 11/21/2017
That, was hilarious. I don't know what you will make of the future chapters. There a lot of viewpoints to be bothered with, I'm just wondering if it starts taking its toll into pressuring you. You got a solid plan so I won't go further.

That was a good one, too. This did happen again, I'll expect for less sos the next chapter will be more on about The Curtain World, again like last time you did this, but like last time, I can't predict whom we will have to see next... As far as I can be much sharp, all I wanted or that piqued my interest for now is about the Caster's for now. I can't be a critical reader not in this late of night, sorry.

Who knows, I doubt a Paten chapter would be in order. Implausible. The moral of the narrative is, when there's a bunch of key characters so as too much plot points to be tackled upon: a few must be chosen and the rest must be discarded, with what just a chapter for every few weeks and a week at the least. It's hard to pinpoint who's next; that's why it's a surprise. I can at least, guess which world setting are we in for the next chapter *giggles* . Dear, I look forward to year next release.
Lickin Linger chapter 77 . 11/21/2017
Your writing is different this time. I want to doubt that it was because of the change of perspective.
Lickin Linger chapter 76 . 11/10/2017
Will I get something ad audacious as this more if I start reading today's novels? I never knew they could be this discreet; I never knew American young adults could be this discreet! There's also those of nationalities and their no-millenial differencee but who am I to be biased and reckless only for getting to use the internet when I don't get to hear the other's side of story. Does the world care, do I care? No, but I still talk like one. There and even then, the only thing I knew them is per internet entertainment, full on wackjobs, and as far as I know with my limited (to entertainment) use of internet, they're up on par with YouTube freakshows and respectively Americans, and Swedish when it comes to the YouTube top 3rd of Sweden, if he uploads soon enough, and rarely spitfacts, unless he makes short videos. I waste my time watching clips after clips but it's still a big difference in the market. 'Bout me? Never took much interest of my own to begin with. Imma tryna getta't that I haven't read as hunorous as I have now (Somewhen I have to continue reading End of Affair). However, even as if I do read then, nevertheless, I'll once take it with a grain of idiot salt and be influenced. This is it, the pinnacle of Americans... thing. Hm.

As lonely as I'll ever be, indeed, I can't find my sympathy.

Here, word this: synaesthesia

However, as I kept reading through, with no fingers crossed, I thought, indeed, this is as far I'll have my empathy be shared their graces. Hm. Thing is, I've expected never the better; a sweetheart or a tender-gentle. I didn't want to be depressed when I come back though!

I had love, but I do not feel it.
I had time, but I cannot grasp it.
I had expectations, but I shan't expect what happens thenon, for until then as always, i'mma between a rod and a hard place (Need I spell it out for you? Ask Ash). ( ͡ ͜ʖ ͡) A juxtaposition, I'll tell y'all ya.

I'm dumb masochist
Shall must anticipate for
And not redemption

Of ya fine chicks! This is not what I expect from a reunion. Alright boys, think proactive-procreative like Sanddagger. Here we go,

Never shall write er mighty sequel~
Nor characters deserved a bramble bibble~
But a stockpile of things to be depressed about~
For that's what make us happy~
To be cresten-proud with cruel and beauty~

So don't count your skiddle-wiggles yet, you have to wait for quality decent friendship. We got our best of things, it can't be helped if Ash damn-spoiled but nevertheless she's happy. We get that happy kind of relation thanks to Isaac's rich. Thank god, if we hadn't had a rich archetype, I might'dnt handle it. Culvin's edg- cold attitude wasn't helping, it's poisoning me when he clarified, I was enjoying his humour (it wasn't!?) until Emi had to up and queried him.

Guess everyone can't be happy when ya haf no moni. Considering the situation, it wouldn't work normally (as if I said it wasn't normal, it was) as to favoring them to have a happy reunion. They're still in high school, not college! Speaking of level education, it might just get higher... Swing it up honey and tell us about your lost virginity. You wouldn't, because you already had it more than enough to make me surprise (it wouldn't, instead-). Ugh, I feel bad for her. Why can't I feel bad for Darkness?

Thought'a m'somethin' new, I might have to be picky who gets to voice/act as Sasha. Also, it's either that my phone or FictionPress that is retarded for not getting my reviews through!
nepcom.noire chapter 76 . 11/10/2017
Will I get something as audacious as this more if I start reading today's novels? I never knew they could be this discreet; I never knew American young adults could be this discreet! There's also those of nationalities and their no-millenial differencee but who am I to be biased and reckless only for getting to use the internet when I don't get to hear the other's side of the story. Does the world care, do I care? Yes and No, but I still talk like one. There and even then, the only thing I knew how about them is per internet entertainment, full on wackjobs, and as far as I know with my limited (to entertainment) use of internet, they're up on par with YouTube freakshows and respectively Americans, and Swedish when it comes to the YouTube top 3rd of Sweden, if he uploads soon enough, and rarely there's spitfacts, unless he makes short videos. I waste my time watching clips after clips but it's still a big difference in the market. 'Bout me? Never took much interest of my own to begin with. Imma tryna getta't that I haven't read as hunorous as I have now (Somewhen I have to continue reading End of Affair). However, even as if I do read them, nevertheless, I'll once take it with a grain of idiot salt and be influenced. This is it, the pinnacle of Americans... thing. Hm.

As lonely as I'll ever be, indeed, I can't find my sympathy.

Here, word this: synaesthesia

I had love, but I do not feel it.
I had time, but I cannot grasp it.

I'm dumb masochist
Shall must anticipate for
And not redemption

Never shall write er mighty sequel~
Nor characters deserved a bramble bibble~
But a stockpile of things to be depressed about~
For that's what make us happy~
To be cresten-proud with cruel and beauty~

So don't count your skiddle-wiggles yet, you have to wait for quality decent friendship. We got our best of things, it can't be helped if Ash is damn-spoiled but nevertheless she's happy. We get that happy kind of relation thanks to Isaac's rich. Thank god, if we hadn't had a rich archetype, I might'dnt handle it. As if Culvin's edg- cold attitude was helping, it was poisoning me when he clarified, I was enjoying his humour (it wasn't!?) until Emi had to up and queried him.

Thanks for the release.
Linger Lickin chapter 1 . 11/2/2017
I can't wait to see Darcy.
Lickin Linger chapter 74 . 10/29/2017
I've always on and on about developments but this isn't I kinda want expect it to be. I'm meant to have it or never at all. Fwah! These guys did have it when they ask for it. And thankfully, the chapter title. I wish I could experience it when I needed it :). You, could show an effort for me to appreciate it. But when I notice it's not doing good, it made me start to love it, now you're making me yearning for it. And just as when an adorable 1 year old at your lying body you come to thoughts, with her smiling face of the world would smile before the carefree naturale of the girl. Who would thought it made your void where loneliness dwells you thought none the entity would fill but a blob herself tease your heart cherishing the idea of it but never had the fill of it.

Haaa, you keep teasing me about Emi, will you stop?!
Lickin Linger chapter 73 . 10/24/2017
Mm. Being under of awe of action and couraging in the void, it's nice to have it back.
Lic Kin Lin Ger chapter 73 . 10/21/2017
Jeezus. I can't really tell anymore whether your writing is so humorous that it's making me feel worse and more sorry for Sasha. She didn't do anything wrong. I hardly had the gist but jizzis I-can't-tell-how-satire conversations via Carol makes me wanna cry for Sasha. Waaaa.
Linger Lickin chapter 73 . 10/21/2017
Hey, it's nice to be back.
Never heard chapter 72 . 10/2/2017
Of Bailiff. What happened to her, i don't remember.
Lickin Linger chapter 71 . 9/14/2017
You made a whole sequence about the whole void but never bothered venturing to the destination after arriving the other world? Must be a sight for the police, even for the civilians to take their phones. I can imagine Beverly Hills, I mean Edgeburn Heights (not even remotely familiar, just came to mind instead) being a quiet city. The peaceful ambience. I wondered about * beholding the sight of the place like other world peasants should. Like ape men. Yeah, this is what I expected from the title in context. Not the frustrating claustrophy(not that I know this word exist) experience in the void. Feels like Thanatos subtle near death experience. I'm not ready yet for whatever's next with Emi.
Lickin Linger chapter 70 . 9/11/2017