Reviews for Lesson Learned
Tailor Maid chapter 6 . 4/10/2017
I teared up. This was a great story! I hope you keep writing.

Stay blessed,
LostCriesofTime chapter 1 . 5/28/2016
HUSKY! Oh wow it is my dream one day to have the kind of lifestyle that can justify having a husky. I'm already jealous and even more emotional at the fact I know where this story is heading.
I love the message of this first chapter, showing how girl(?) and pup are both going through the teething problems of being thrown together by fate in this way, but are learning from them.
The description of the pup as a "furniture-chewing, door-scratching, night-howling terror" made me giggle and the remains of the sofa cushion also amused me.
But your love of and connection to animals is clear throughout as you describe the puppy tenderly and give the girl an insight into how the puppy must be feeling and what they need. I like how this isn't a case of owner blames animal without thinking of their own culpability, but how the new owner aims to learn alongside her partner pup, promising a beautiful and understanding relationship to come.
Beautiful first bit and a gorgeous way to commemorate this wonderful animal.
Please pass on to your friend that I am truly sorry for their loss, I can only imagine how they are feeling right now.