Reviews for Dead End Dimension
Guest chapter 22 . 5/16
SHES A FUCKING WOOD NYMPH!
Or an elf however it leaning more towards wood nymph, like powerful. I wanna go cliche and say queen or daughter of queen who feel in love with human man
bonghi chapter 3 . 1/25
I enjoy this story even more than the first one and that is saying a lot.
Alex Leigh chapter 13 . 9/26/2016
I just REALLY want Karen to somehow, in some way, even with words, kick Drea's arrogant, bull headed, pretentious ass.
Alex Leigh chapter 6 . 9/26/2016
I *really* wish that Jesper weren't so damn likable.
Alex Leigh chapter 4 . 9/26/2016
Cef is not going to like having Karen's new boyfriend around, lol.
ElvenFaerie chapter 22 . 9/9/2016
I just love this Dead End series and will look forward to finding out more about Karen in the next one. So happy they are back together!
R. Ficst chapter 22 . 9/9/2016
Boo yah! Great ending and great set up for your following book!
Guest chapter 22 . 9/8/2016
So I don't think I've picked up the hints of what Karen is LOL I mean there's not much to choose from so I would say demon or witch? Anyway YAS IT WAS A PARTIALLY HAPPY ENDING
I was kind of expecting you to not have Karen and Cef get together but I am so fucking happy that you did, I couldn't deal with the heartbreak
Hehe cannot wait for the next book!
R. Ficst chapter 21 . 9/7/2016
Yay, updates!
ElvenFaerie chapter 21 . 9/6/2016
Oohhh, I hope they can keep Karen from leaving long enough for them to send Cef to her! Can't wait to find out what happens next.
Ashes2Ashes chapter 21 . 9/5/2016
Oh no please dont send them back at the same time! That would be horrible! Interesting but horrible just the same.
Ashes2Ashes chapter 20 . 9/3/2016
Ive spent the entire day reading both your stories and love them so much. I am far too hormonal and pregnant to deal with this chapter and hope you update again soon. 3
Sarah chapter 20 . 9/1/2016
Please please update! Right now! Gah!
ElvenFaerie chapter 20 . 9/1/2016
I'm sad to see them part ways. I love them as a couple. Honestly if I was Karen I would much rather miss my family than be miserable without the love of my life but I understand where they both are coming from. Hope things work out for them some how!
ElvenFaerie chapter 19 . 8/27/2016
This chapter made me happy and sad. I feel like they Karen is over thinking leaving. If theyou opened the portalast back up couldn't they visit her family once in a while? I know it would be hard with the time differences though. It just seems to make the most sense to me. Another good chapter of course and can't wait for more!
66 | Page 1 2 3 4 .. Last Next »