Reviews for The Rookie
briefcase chapter 1 . 4/29
I've read this whole series multiple times before. It's my favorite series and I always come back every now-and then to re-read it. I first read Vertigo back in 2013 and fell in love with the story since then and with each new fic after. I love Gemma and Boone's dynamic and the very creative and clear development between them, and their personal/work lives. I love how they work alongside each other, but I also love the moments where they get a break and enjoy their day off's. I know it'a been a while, but I will always look forward to any future works you may have, especially in this series. Thank you again for these awesome, amazing and well-thought out works!
Colie Rae chapter 1 . 2/9
This is exceptionally well done. I would've read the entire series again from his perspective but it was so much more powerful that this only included some of what the original series had and small windows into that at best.

From the other stories, you know Boone has a past. I love that this gives you a hint of some of what makes him him without giving away every story or his own biography.

I really enjoyed that it gave some of what happened beyond your series. It was a fun look at the possibility of their future.

This is the perfect picture of him that gives me what I need to love him more and leaves me wanting more.
Kass chapter 1 . 6/30/2020
Omgggggg this is so goooodddd. You should publish all of these. Absolutely incredible
Anon-y-maus chapter 1 . 5/22/2020
Ah I still read this from time to time when I'm feeling low. You have a gift of writing, I do sincerely hope you'd write a new story some day soon. Anyway hope you've been well and keeping safe in this tough time. (A very old reader of yours who wishes the best for your writing career!)
FindingPerfection chapter 1 . 2/15/2020
I just wanted to let you know that Vertigo, Ricochet and Rookie are absolutely incredible! I rarely review, but these stories truly deserve to be published, and have a movie made about it. They are works of art!

Thank you so much and I have my fingers crossed for more
Guest chapter 1 . 12/3/2019
EEEEEE, and another treat from the universe! I've blasted my way through all three stories, and fall deeper in love with each one.
Guest chapter 1 . 10/7/2019
really, really beautiful. Made my heart clench many, many times. I hope you're still writing - your work deserves the world.
antiparnassian chapter 1 . 3/17/2019
not ashamed to say I was unable to breathe multiple times due to Boone and Gemma and just how well this was written
Guest chapter 1 . 11/17/2018
AMAZING! LOVED IT TO BITS! What a great read! Thank you for sharing it with us.
INDADD chapter 1 . 3/14/2018
Lovely. Just lovely.
Anon-y-maus chapter 1 . 3/5/2018
Havent left a review in a long time but what a brilliant one shot! I keep rereading it whenever i get time. Hope you’re doing well and will post a new story soon!
Fangalitious chapter 1 . 1/2/2018
Just reread the whole trilogy for probably the fourth or fifth time, and I just wanted to express how much I love your writing and how amazing all of your stories are. Keep writing - you really are fantastic at it! Can't wait to see what you do next!
The Golden Orchid chapter 1 . 10/12/2017
This journey has been amazing. I read Vertigo and Ricochet from dusk to dawn and reading things from Boone's perspective was just the cherry on the cake. Brilliant work, really.
novsei chapter 1 . 9/4/2017
i can finally sleep
lover17 chapter 1 . 7/20/2017
This was a great insight into Boon's mind and the fact that it adds some snapshots was amazing.
94 | Page 1 2 3 4 .. Last Next »