Reviews for The Rookie
Kass chapter 1 . 6/30
Omgggggg this is so goooodddd. You should publish all of these. Absolutely incredible
Anon-y-maus chapter 1 . 5/22
Ah I still read this from time to time when I'm feeling low. You have a gift of writing, I do sincerely hope you'd write a new story some day soon. Anyway hope you've been well and keeping safe in this tough time. (A very old reader of yours who wishes the best for your writing career!)
FindingPerfection chapter 1 . 2/15
I just wanted to let you know that Vertigo, Ricochet and Rookie are absolutely incredible! I rarely review, but these stories truly deserve to be published, and have a movie made about it. They are works of art!

Thank you so much and I have my fingers crossed for more
Guest chapter 1 . 12/3/2019
EEEEEE, and another treat from the universe! I've blasted my way through all three stories, and fall deeper in love with each one.
Guest chapter 1 . 10/7/2019
really, really beautiful. Made my heart clench many, many times. I hope you're still writing - your work deserves the world.
antiparnassian chapter 1 . 3/17/2019
not ashamed to say I was unable to breathe multiple times due to Boone and Gemma and just how well this was written
Guest chapter 1 . 11/17/2018
AMAZING! LOVED IT TO BITS! What a great read! Thank you for sharing it with us.
INDADD chapter 1 . 3/14/2018
Lovely. Just lovely.
Anon-y-maus chapter 1 . 3/5/2018
Havent left a review in a long time but what a brilliant one shot! I keep rereading it whenever i get time. Hope you’re doing well and will post a new story soon!
Fangalitious chapter 1 . 1/2/2018
Just reread the whole trilogy for probably the fourth or fifth time, and I just wanted to express how much I love your writing and how amazing all of your stories are. Keep writing - you really are fantastic at it! Can't wait to see what you do next!
The Golden Orchid chapter 1 . 10/12/2017
This journey has been amazing. I read Vertigo and Ricochet from dusk to dawn and reading things from Boone's perspective was just the cherry on the cake. Brilliant work, really.
novsei chapter 1 . 9/4/2017
i can finally sleep
lover17 chapter 1 . 7/20/2017
This was a great insight into Boon's mind and the fact that it adds some snapshots was amazing.
foxbagels chapter 1 . 6/27/2017
I love it! It would be so awesome if you wrote another full-length story or even just another short one like this!
AF chapter 1 . 6/6/2017
This is one of my all time favourite series ever. It's better than a lot of published books I've read. Gemma was the perfect protagonist - strong, but also vulnerable. That's something very few authors get right. Boone was so endearingly flawed and I appreciate that he didn't just overcome his demons overnight.
Thank you for all the work you put into these characters and storyline. It was phenomenal.
92 | Page 1 2 3 4 .. Last Next »