Reviews for Blood Runner
Fall Storm chapter 59 . 3/1/2019
"When he obeys you, he's obeying me." Ah you go! So what did I think about this one humm, LOVE IT!
Guest chapter 54 . 3/1/2019
That was a close call! Man you had me there, good jop
Fall Storm chapter 53 . 2/28/2019
DAMN IT! NO!
Fall Storm chapter 40 . 2/27/2019
Oh no! That was so close
Fall Storm chapter 36 . 2/23/2019
the bedroom talk with Ban Moon Jin and Enfri was just too funny
Fall Storm chapter 28 . 2/22/2019
Kimpo NO! OH NO NO NO NO NO NO! I can't, tell me Kimpo is not! Tell me that ban is going save her?!
Fall Storm chapter 27 . 2/22/2019
Krayson is a powerful guy! damn!
Fall Storm chapter 25 . 2/21/2019
Cool Vampire! I love Vampire's! But I have a feeling she's up to no good
Fall Storm chapter 23 . 2/18/2019
you go Deebee give Varn hell!
Fall Storm chapter 22 . 2/18/2019
Love Ban just love him
Fall Storm chapter 17 . 2/12/2019
Jade Empire. mom Love's that name. and is that what is happening to Enfri? she's going mad because she's a mortal that's bonded to a dragon, is she infected with the same madness that consumed the Dragon Emperors of old? that's not good, but why would she be infected now, why now? AH Ban and Kimpo's bond after that is when it started, and she is the empress now. now I'm worried about our dear Enfri.
Guest chapter 16 . 2/11/2019
wow did not see that coming. but good for her.
Fall Storm chapter 16 . 2/11/2019
Hey can I ask your opinion? So i want to write a story with a Dragon but have no idea where to begin to describe Dragon's. So if you don't mind can I ask you're opinion.
This is what i have so far.

"The creature wasn't at all what she had been expecting. She had been told that dragons were big, larger than any empire, and taller than the highest castle, and would kill you as soon as it saw you. Dragon's eyes were large empty and cold.

But this creature that was in front of her was neither of those things.

The creature that she saw was the size of a horse perhaps larger, and instead of scales the creature's body was covered with feathers, it's neck and head was like that of a horse, in fact this creature closely resembled a horse.

Except the wings the feet and the horns protruding from the skull. It's feet assembled those of a birds, long talons on all four feet, wings that was entangled in the strange knitting looked like a hawk's.

The color of the creature was pure white, as white as the snow like her hair. The creature almost shimmered and the evening light.

And in spite of everything it was its eyes that drew her. Large like those of a horse, but unlike horses eyes these eyes were full of wisdom, and the pupil's were slits reminding her of eyes of those of a cat. And blue almost like sapphires, no, a pair blue, like the sky? No. There was no way of describing how blue the creature's eyes were, one word seemed fitting, beautiful, breathtaking, stunning."

So let me know what you thought about it?

Oh and love this story.
Fall Storm chapter 15 . 2/11/2019
Enfri the Yora, Opal Knight, Dragon Empress of Shan Alee, and I am done hiding from you"

good for you Enfri.
Fall Storm chapter 8 . 2/4/2019
Poor Saveen and Kimpo. that's how you keep a dragon in line?! master!? slave!? oh just you wait Elise! I have a feeling your going to pay for what you did! I'll be waiting!
74 | Page 1 2 3 4 .. Last Next »