Reviews for Blood Runner
Fall Storm chapter 3 . 1/28/2019
Wow, did not see that coming!
Jenny L. Gale chapter 16 . 6/21/2018
Okay, I take it back. You do have different languages in the story. :)
Jenny L. Gale chapter 15 . 6/20/2018
I have been trying to get back to Enfri's story since last reading Rune Knight, and I just haven't been able to. Man, I've missed this story and your writing. What a brilliant end to Act One! I'm loving what I'm reading so far and I'm looking forward to seeing how things develop now that Enfri has all these dragons at her side, and to find out what this mystical Shoen has in store.

Again, this story is so rich. The detail you've given it is Tolkein-level. Each race and/or nationality has their own speech and actions, culture and lifestyle. The diversity astounds me. Sorry, maybe I'm gushing overmuch, but I've never read this level of intricacy in any series before. The only thing lacking is different languages. But you make up for that in your characterizations. They're all such deep and diversified characters. Ban being my favorite, after Dashar, of course. Just don't kill Ban or Moon or Enfri or Jin and you will forever remain one of my favorite writers. ;)

Jenny
lissalysikan chapter 53 . 12/29/2017
Constant "almost win, no, lost, almost win, no, lost" over and over and over becomes tedious BS.
ncpete chapter 58 . 3/30/2017
I just wanted to congratulate you for the publishing deal. I am sure it helps justify all those late night hours spent trying to get your imagination sorted and woven into the tale that you have shared with us. Any time you read a story and leave it at the end feeling like you are leaving friends behind, the author in my opinion has done a wonderful job. Thank you once again for allowing us to enjoy the story as it comes to life.
ncpete chapter 57 . 3/12/2017
I have thoroughly enjoyed this series. Anyone that hasn't read it should put it on the top of your reading list. Congrats on getting it published. I am looking forward to the next in the series. Thanks for sharing your imagination and story telling with us.
Sepherohth chapter 58 . 3/12/2017
Awesome mate, I wish you well with your work and I hope you publish the next novel in the series soon xP
Bkob chapter 58 . 3/10/2017
The epilogue gives a nice preview on the next book, i hope your plan to publish the book will work out well.
Sepherohth chapter 56 . 3/8/2017
Oh man... The last few chapters have been... Breathtaking for the lack of a better word and the last one, good lord, this is getting so much better man. You're awesome.
Areader chapter 56 . 3/6/2017
So, that was amazing. I always look forward to reading your work. These last few chapters were really poignant and well-written. I am so excited to see how the five fare in the future. Thank you!
X3n0nTuTi chapter 56 . 3/5/2017
This is beautiful
Bkob chapter 56 . 3/5/2017
5 chapters at once, thats a lot to read but I cant stop until I finished them. It was good that you published them together because it was an enthralling ending of act 4 and cfiffhangers are mean. Jokes asite i still think your story is well written. In my opinion the different paces of progress in the storyline are a good tool you use to show times of hectic or stasis.
I hope you keep your plans for the future of this saga up, there are too many stories abandoned and never finished, please dont let yours become one of them.
Altus chapter 1 . 2/21/2017
Well that certainly went side ways quickly.
At this point things could get better or get even worse then they already are. Hopfuly enfri will finally lose some naivety and become a wiser ruler after this.
Also bet she wishes she had that bloodsong now.
As always thanks for the story and keep up the great work.
Bkob chapter 50 . 2/19/2017
I thought that this time Enfri might get it her way. But no Elise had to destroy it all. Now I want to read the next chapter and find out how it all plays out. Will Enfri loose some of her people again in the following battle, will Adeyemi see through this and read the situation correctly once he sees that Enfri and Jin are attacked as well, will Elise plan work out and will she get the dragon she wants to have?

Im looking forward to the next chapter and hope for the best.
Sepherohth chapter 50 . 2/18/2017
Wow, that... I didn't expect at all. Awesome chapter. Looking for ward to the next one. Keep up the good work.
74 | « Prev Page 1 2 3 4 .. Last Next »