Reviews for Blood Runner
Sepherohth chapter 49 . 2/16/2017
Now that... Is something I did not expect really. I'm hyped to see what happens next.
Keep up the good work.
Bkob chapter 49 . 2/13/2017
Well lets hope this deal wont backfire later on. I think Enfri is a bit to focused on getting the blessing by Maya. If Enfri wasnt alone in the tent with Maya and Josy id expect Ban, Jin, Deebee or anybody else from her group to intervent there. But the deal stands so Im looking forward to see how it will affect the rest of the story.
Altus chapter 49 . 2/13/2017
Well i didn't think she would actually take the deal, since the people she claims to be empress of might see her as a traitor for accepting the rule of the enemy as they will probably see it. Also enfri played straight in to mayas hands so easily considering maya needs enfri more than enfri needs her at the moment.
I really cant wait to see how this all plays out , so keep up the great work and thanks for the excellent story.
Sepherohth chapter 47 . 2/7/2017
Ahh, of course it isn't a teleport spell, more like, he made himself fly in a way xP
Sepherohth chapter 48 . 2/7/2017
These last two chapters consisted of a lot of interaction between krayson and the other characters that I wanted to see. A few questions answered. It was a nice change of pace. Keep up the good work, mate. And I didn't know he could teleport...
Bkob chapter 47 . 2/3/2017
You know how to keep your readers interested, at the end of every chapter i want to read the next one.
So i thought that its a good thing that i can read it this time.
But now I want to read following chapters...
Anyway I still love to read it and hope you will keep the good work up.
Sepherohth chapter 46 . 2/3/2017
Nice chapter, I'd like to see where it goes from here since I never thought of dragon bonds between Maya and a dragon. I mean I expected something alike in case of Jin, let's see where it goes. Looking forward to the next chapter, keep up the good work.
Sepherohth chapter 45 . 1/27/2017
Well that... I've waited for that for so long xP
Finally the moment of truth... With a cliffhanger, though not so much because I don't expect enfri to change her mind. Nevertheless, the story is starting to get even more interesting. I'll say one thing though, the whole scene seemed a bit rushed in my opinion, where the bond is broken. Anyways, thanks for the awesome chapter, keep up the good work.
ncpete chapter 44 . 1/25/2017
I look forward to every post for this story. Good chapter. Thanks for sharing it with us.
Sepherohth chapter 44 . 1/24/2017
Awesome chapter man. Finally, finally the time has come!
Bkob chapter 43 . 1/21/2017
Interesting interlude, im looking forward to see how this group will interact with the other persons from RUNE KNIGHT and SKY WOMAN once they ll get to know each other.
I hope you keep this good work up, i love to read it.
Sepherohth chapter 42 . 1/15/2017
That was...awesome. Looking forward to the next chapter.
ncpete chapter 42 . 1/15/2017
Another good chapter. Looking forward to the next.
Sepherohth chapter 41 . 1/9/2017
Thank you for the amazing chapter man
Keep up the good work :)
Sepherohth chapter 40 . 1/4/2017
Finally! Another chapter and awesome as they come. Can't wait for the next one.
Keep up the good work man.
74 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 .. Last Next »