Reviews for Blood Runner
Bkob chapter 40 . 1/3/2017
Again an amazing chapter.
EventualHorizon chapter 39 . 1/2/2017
I've been a bad reader and not left a review yet. I've lots of excuses... really busy, no computer for months... etc. but it is time.

I haven't read Sky Woman yet. I plan on going back to read that after Blood Runner is done. I loved Rune Knight and so far this is just as good if not a smidge better. Very good so far. I like the pace and this last chapter was a great cliff hanger.

Keep up the writing and as always, thanks so much for sharing your story with us!
Sepherohth chapter 39 . 12/27/2016
Yay, finally a chapter and Finally they meet.
Thank you for posting again. Keep up the good work.
mistedglass chapter 39 . 12/27/2016
Im on the edge of my seat for the next update, this was so good! Such a cliffhanger.
Sepherohth chapter 38 . 12/26/2016
Man, another cool chapter, not so much action but still a good chapter, I know I'm a day late, but merry Christmas. And can't wait for the next chapter... It's been 10 days... 10 DAYS! Post the next one soon, please?
ncpete chapter 38 . 12/21/2016
Love the story. Another good chapter. Thanks for sharing it with us.
Ansible chapter 37 . 12/13/2016
Just started reading Sky Woman and a few days later just fnished up the latest chapter. I have to say that this story has me entranced and invested in each character that's introduced. Amazing.
Bkob chapter 35 . 12/4/2016
I really love your story and the way it progress. I hope you ll keep your quality up and let us see many chapters in the future. In my opinion your empress saga is one of the best stories on fictionpress.
Sepherohth chapter 33 . 11/29/2016
Nice chapter, finally off to kimpo I see, and I wonder how and when, saveen and the group will meet them and if they will anytime soon O.o
Sepherohth chapter 31 . 11/24/2016
Wow, just wow, I dunno what to say! This is just so good man.
I love it, thank you for writing it. Keep up the good work.
ncpete chapter 31 . 11/22/2016
Love the story. There is a lot of action and enough twists and turns to keep us on our feet. Looking forward to the next installment. Thanks for sharing it with us.
X3n0nTuTi chapter 1 . 11/11/2016
lovely
Sepherohth chapter 29 . 11/11/2016
Once again, an awesome chapter! I hate the cliffhangers though, xP
Can't wait for the next one. Keep up the good work.
ncpete chapter 28 . 11/10/2016