Reviews for Blood Runner
Areader chapter 26 . 10/31/2016
Amazing chapter. I didn't know what suspense was until I had to wait to read each chapter. I can't wait for the next one. Thank you for another awesome story in your series.
Sepherohth chapter 26 . 10/30/2016
Maaaan, this chapter was so awesome
ncpete chapter 21 . 10/5/2016
Good chapter. Looking forward to the next. Thanks
Sepherohth chapter 21 . 10/5/2016
Yo, it's been a while but as always, you are so damn good. I love how well it's written.
ncpete chapter 19 . 9/28/2016
Enjoying the story. Looking forward to the next update. Thanks for sharing it with us.
ncpete chapter 17 . 9/18/2016
Good chapter. Looking forward to the next. Thanks.
ncpete chapter 14 . 9/5/2016
Enjoyed the story. Looking forward to the next chapter. Thanks for sharing it with us.
Calvalex chapter 14 . 8/31/2016
A nice chapter, and it does explain a few things even from the beginning. Also, as much as Krayson's growing on me, these chapters with Enfri are refreshing. Her character has surely shifted throughout the series, and while it's not titled after her, this story does a good job making her a center of the storyline.

Keep up the good work.
Sepherohth chapter 10 . 7/28/2016
Nice chapter, I suppose it is posing as a mediator between the action filled chapters and it was pretty well done.
Sepherohth chapter 8 . 7/16/2016
An awesome chapter. Didn't expect it at all... Looking forward to the next one
Great job
Altus chapter 8 . 7/12/2016
Another great chapter, and i cant wait to find out just what it is that elise wants so badly from cathis.
I aslo am eager to see just how krayson teats his new bond and how his perception of the bond will change when he meets enfri.
Keep up the good work.
Sepherohth chapter 5 . 6/29/2016
And another awesome chapter, I'm curious as to why the king Adeyemi poses such a threat to them, can't wait for the next chapter. Keep up the good work.
Sepherohth chapter 4 . 6/24/2016
Well, I can't wait to see what happens next, I believe it'll be some time before the crayson finds enfri, so I'm curious as to what ban will be doing next annd keep up the good work!
Altus chapter 3 . 6/18/2016
Great start to the 3rd book, I can't wait to see how krayson finds enfri and how the king and especially vintus will react when she gets the bloodsong from the merovech.
Keep up the great work.