Reviews for Fool
a.plain.simple.love chapter 1 . 8/9/2005
It was very different. Not very poetically (did I make up a word?) written but I liked it all the same. So good job.
The Ever Elusive Liz chapter 1 . 7/16/2001
This poem gives me a feeling somewhat similar to the one I get after listening to Frog Song by the Changelings. It seems silly on the surface, but as you read it you realize just how creepy and disturbing it is.

Sisters screaming...

Yes. I like this.
Geraldine chapter 1 . 7/15/2001
very interesting...u should of dedicated it 2 me if the mouse didn't die...o well...farwell my strange and unusual friend...

sincerely,

squeaker beaker
Tipsy chapter 1 . 7/13/2001
ja, that vas vonderful. some blond girl at my house says guten tag. i have ze churman accent ja? i lovva your poem i vos...vat ze vord? scrumtrillescent. ja, zat eet. ooh, my, i am turning Bulgarian. eet did not come off as umorous, sank you. ja. as dey say in Bulgaria... eat your yogurt and drink your milk. (geeze, what's with the dairy products?) ja I be seein' you ja, toodle pipski.

zat blond says ciao.
shoebox head chapter 1 . 7/7/2001
Good job. I was writting a review to someone and I saw your name. Pie, My friend Jessy use to always say that she loved pie. So I just had to read some of your work. anyway(like you care about my stupid little story) Great story!
Jade Mystique chapter 1 . 6/24/2001
Hmm I think it came off humorous, but maybe that's because I'm CRAZY ...hehe I liked it. If I were that mouse I would've gone for the cheese too...ack now I'm hungry!