Reviews for Irony of Thieves and Kings
jaybirdstein chapter 2 . 9/15/2016
Sylvanius,
This story is very unique so far, and you managed to create a unique (if not fully flushed out) character in the last chapter. But I really can't get over how jarring the transition is between settings in this chapter. I would have at least enjoyed some more time on 'Earth', but barring that I feel like the protagonist was dunked into a pool of adhesive, and slapped onto another story that sounds vaguely like something I've read from other books. Perhaps splitting up the contents of this chapter into two, and giving some meaning to them besides just advancing the plot would make this not so difficult to get used to. Thank you anyway for contributing to the community.
Joyce chapter 3 . 8/26/2016
Loving this story so far. Im at chapter 3.

Just wanted to say Thank you before I continue.

Guest chapter 12 . 7/23/2016
Oh god. more please. I liked Werner from the start of the story and it's getting better and better. please update soon
Wendy Thompson135th chapter 1 . 7/23/2016
Well, the proofreading needs more attention and many of the dialogue tagged sentences need fixing, while some basics about punctuation need refreshing.
Guest chapter 9 . 7/16/2016
This is a noice story mate. I see u hate a bot of inspiration from Alice in wonderland, so the dragon probably represents his "issues"...probably suppressed memories and OCD. So I have to ask, is this all going on in his head? Is he comatose? Or in a mental Institution? Drop a few hints for a brother
Guest chapter 10 . 7/16/2016
This is a noice story mate. I see u have a bit of inspiration from Alice in wonderland. The dragon seems representative of his "issues"..probably those suppressed memories and maybe the OCD. So I have to ask, is all this going on inside his head? Is he comatose?
Guest chapter 10 . 7/9/2016
yes another update. thank you very much. i can hardly wait for more, hopefully very soon.
Guest chapter 8 . 6/29/2016
I sooo love your story. please update soon.
MotherOfSighs chapter 6 . 6/20/2016
This is really good, looking forward to seeing where it goes next :-)
Guest chapter 5 . 6/16/2016
I so like your story. It's funny, ironical and well written. Keep going
Guest chapter 1 . 6/9/2016
Yes, really very good start off. Give us more. Update soon. I soo like Werner.
naniche chapter 2 . 6/9/2016
I really like this story! I'm excited to see where it goes from here - I have no idea what's going to happen next. Nice job :)