Reviews for Help Me, I'm the Victim of a Love Triangle
Estrellagrace chapter 20 . 6/20
Okay, I don't know who I'm rooting for I'll be honest. On one hand, Levi is much more likeable than Silas. On the other hand, she describes Levi as a brother that is is soooo incesty vibes where they aren't wanted. So ig I'm on team Silas? But only by default, so truly I'm on team nobody. Not even Rin's team bc she is dragging them along like this. For some reason, I still like this story and will look forward to the next update. Toodles!
Onlooker12 chapter 14 . 5/13
This is really good! Is this story finished or will there be more?
cupcakecub86 chapter 12 . 7/7/2017
Please get better! That sounds really scary, and I can't imagine what your going through! I know the feeling of not know what's wrong with you, but you keep having to go to the doctors. Know that your not alone! You're an amzing author, take your time, and get better!
BlackGhost2334 chapter 12 . 6/21/2017
It's ok, love. Rn all that matters is that you get better. We love your stories and your creative mind. We don't want that creative mind to feel pressure. So take as mush time as you need
BlackGhost2334 chapter 11 . 11/15/2016
I feel like perhaps there was more to it than just Colby. I love this story! Please update soon!
Ghost Heart 123 chapter 9 . 10/18/2016
Go Silas! He's my favourite!
Angel Princess 31 chapter 8 . 9/29/2016
And the plot thickens...
Xx-eiznekcam-xX chapter 8 . 9/29/2016
Thankyou so much for updating I love this story!
Angel Princess 31 chapter 7 . 6/30/2016
GAH SHE JUST NEEDS TO PICK LEVI ALREADY!
Lol
WindSongEnchantment chapter 6 . 6/15/2016
You just had to stop there, didn't you? MORE PLEASE!
Guest 006 chapter 6 . 6/12/2016
This is such a cute chapter! And this story is so much fun! Imma gonna be honest though - I like her with Levi (~.)
Rebele chapter 5 . 6/12/2016
Someone call the cops on these two guys! Arrest them for awkwardness and causing mega tension!

Now I'm being weird, right?
Rebele chapter 4 . 6/12/2016
The tension is so awkward! Like, I don't think Rin will ever get outta this!
Rebele chapter 3 . 6/12/2016
I feel sorry for Rin... Like, mega triple sorry, man!
Rebele chapter 2 . 6/12/2016