Reviews for Learning to Bow
Angel Princess 31 chapter 18 . 15h
Awww, Jack and Ara are just so cute.

I'm interested to see what happens with Zach and his friends in the future. It should be interesting!

FINALS SUCK! They can be so stressful! I just finished my last final yesterday. Good luck on your scores!

Looking forward to the newest chapter :)

AP31
http.thatrandomgirl chapter 18 . 17h
They are so cute! Can't wait to see what else happens in school :)

(And omg you said you had a stats final. I do stats too and it suuuuccks haha)
http.thatrandomgirl chapter 17 . 12/14
Wow! I'm in love with this story! I've stayed up till like 4AM because I couldn't stop reading :)

Can't wait to see what happens next so I hope you update soon!
Mashrura chapter 17 . 12/11
Dear Sandra,
I am truly enjoying this story. I have to say here that i've been an avid reader at FP but didn't review anyones story before. It's just that i really want you to write more and i want to see the story unfold. I'm a sucker for supernatural & romance genres, you see. Anyways, thanks and please update more!
With love,
Mashrura.
Angel Princess 31 chapter 17 . 12/7
I just realized I wasn't signed in when I reviewed! So now you get 2 reviews

Best of luck writing! Looking forward to finding out what happens next! !

AP31
Guest chapter 17 . 12/7
AAAAAHHHHHHHH! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! This chapter was sooooooooooo good! ! ! I loved it! Honestly Jack and Ara are just the cutest thing. I love them ️

Update soon, please!
Guest chapter 16 . 12/6
Wow, it's been a while! Honestly, I forgot the exact plot of this, so I started rereading it. I remembered it really well, actually! Once I got a reminder. I really love this story. It's inventive and creative. Looking forward to reading more!

debcass67 chapter 16 . 12/6
Great story, really looking forward to the next chapter :)
heartworkmechanics chapter 14 . 7/2/2016
Thanks for the shout out! And that action...and Tim! Ohhh, I can't wait to find out more!
heartworkmechanics chapter 13 . 7/2/2016
Nice chapter! I love that Ara and Jack are getting closer!
Mel chapter 15 . 6/30/2016
I read all these chapters in a few hours! They really drew me in. I'll be eagerly waiting for more. :D
Angel Princess 31 chapter 15 . 6/30/2016
I honestly love Jack and Ara! And Jack is so cute as a wolf .
I really liked that Tim decided to stay with Ara. That was so nice of him!
I CAN'T WAIT FOR YOUR UPDATE!

LynnReneeEvans chapter 1 . 6/29/2016
I'm excited about the Jack/Ara vibes I'm getting. Great chapter!
heartworkmechanics chapter 12 . 6/28/2016
Can I say that I don't like Jaha, but I understand his reactions? Ara you can let go and be yourself with these people, and enjoy spending time with Jack. They care about you. It's okay to care about them. Loved this chapter.
heartworkmechanics chapter 11 . 6/28/2016
*HUGS* Thank you for continuing to write this awesome story. It has really helped me and given me something to look forward to. I know I said it before, but I am saying it again. Thank you Sandra.
63 | Page 1 2 3 4 .. Last Next »