Reviews for A Fistful of Lument
BethBowen chapter 1 . 9/25/2016
Your style reminds me of how Star Wars fanfictions were written, though not to say that they are the same, as you definitely have your own voice and a rather magical way of creating your own world. I like the idea of star harvesting, the ease of getting starlight as simple as turning on a tap. Good job :)
WolfGoesBaa chapter 3 . 7/13/2016
Embrace life's challenges. Even if they're soup, DGM read then said, "Words to live by."

I like Wade's introduction. He seems like a likeable character (at least to me). He seems to be like Rebekka except that he actually left Skimmer's Notch, only to be dragged back to it by dealings with the khan. And of course I doubt Rebekka would steal from her own people to get away (no matter how lowly she seems to think of them). I like the thing you did with the coin and the appearance of the nitchling.

The italic part went over my head sadly. If i were to hazard a guess to what's happening I'd say there are things hunting several people (and by several I mean exactly seven) and one of them has a wand. Or maybe the things are hunting one person with a wand and that person cloaks himself (or herself, shouldn't be sexist now). Or maybe its connected to the exciting battle at the end of the chapter just in the view of the wirewolves? Like I said, over my head.

Nice with the cliffhanger at the end.
WolfGoesBaa chapter 2 . 7/13/2016
Cruel, underhanded and a bit gluttonous, this Khan person sounds like someone to avoid. His title sounds like it affordd him a lot of power, is a Khan a kind of chief or king? I guess I'll have to read on to find out.

The nettling Rebbeka was right to insist on Princip taking their help. Especially if the world you've created is as dangerous as she's making it out to be.
WolfGoesBaa chapter 1 . 7/13/2016
Seems interesting. I was admittedly confused with the first part because I couldn't follow exactly what was going. But the rest reads easily enough.

I can't help but snicker at the fireplace that needs to be told a story to light. Seems like harder work compared to a box of matches, putting flint to steel or the dreaded rubbing two pieces of wood together. If I were the fireplace I would take affirmative action and strile until I got a story with a lot of... mhh violence maybe?
readingchameleon chapter 11 . 7/8/2016
Whoa! Things are getting tense.

Been loving the regular updates here.

Keep writing :)
MotherOfSighs chapter 7 . 6/30/2016
Really enjoying this story!

I do not review very often, only when I really like something!
readingchameleon chapter 2 . 6/21/2016
This is amazingly creative. I'll definitely be following this story.
MotherOfSighs chapter 1 . 6/16/2016
Wow, this is a really good start, looking forward to reading more!