Reviews for Meanwhile in a Parallel Universe
Mislav chapter 1 . 2/27
Pretty creepy, creative and fun short story. It really shows how many practices that we just accept and take for granted would seem pretty sinister and horrifying if the roles were reversed. It gets you thinking. The way you described the industrialized process of it was chilling. The implication at the end was sufficiently disturbing. I also liked the reveal that the animals in question were pigs. Keep up the great work. I always have fun reading your stories.
dmasterxd chapter 1 . 2/12/2017
What a crappy story. Don't waste your time. 2/10.
Walkerfan chapter 1 . 8/3/2016
Again, I am loving your writing style. Short, elegant and descriptive without being overbearing. Also thought provoking. You have packed so much into such a short story, it speaks of a huge talent.

I like the ending. The reveal that it is swine- pigs- that are now in control is shocking and scary in its own right. Again, a thought provoking moment about how we humans treat other animals on the planet. Also (and I know you probably wont be writing more) but one can see a series/sequal/prequel charting the rise of the swine and/or how they came to be in such a position.

Overall, a great short story. Adding it to my fav's list.