Reviews for Into My World
echogirlcapri chapter 4 . 7/9/2019
I really liked how Mer and Victoria knew what each other really meant no matter what they actually said, which must make it even more confusing for Victoria when Mer disappears. I hope she's okay! Super curious about that.

I also liked the way Mer calls her out on letting a stranger into her home, that was what I was thinking during the first chapter too. Probably a character flaw that's going to get her into even more trouble as the story goes on!

This is random, but I really like that you take the time to give details to small, unimportant characters. When Victoria mentioned how Chloe has a normally quiet voice that she's trying to make louder, that was such a good detail because it really made everything feel more real. Even though I don't think Chloe will be a big part of the story, it makes sense that Victoria would have a realistically complex web of acquaintances and she'd know things like that about them. It was just enough characterization to add to the setting of the story without distracting from the main action, and that's hard to do!
echogirlcapri chapter 3 . 7/9/2019
When Locke was concerned about his broken arm... that made my heart go :D Still my favorite character. Poor guy was all upset when Stone had to get restitched up.

This is just a pet peeve of mine, but do people really say "chocolate brown eyes"? It's a phrase I only ever really see in fic, and it threw me off a little when Stone used it when describing Victoria.

I liked the action again in this chapter, and the description of Stone's pain was very good. Made me feel a little lightheaded, haha! I'm super curious about where Victoria fits into all of this, since it seems like she's oblivious to all of it. Looking forward to seeing what happens!
echogirlcapri chapter 2 . 7/9/2019
I liked this chapter even more than the last one! I found Stone's narration more interesting, probably just because his situation in life is more interesting lol. Does that make him harder to write? It's always harder for me to write about characters I can't relate to, and I don't have much in common with Stone! Maybe that's why I like reading him so much.

I know it's not the mood for these men, but I aww'd when Stone said that he didn't want to get promoted because the others were his friends. I can see that he's a good man just from that bit of dialogue alone, so good job!

Also, Locke may be my favorite...first the inappropriate manwhore comments, then the sleeping. Love the man.

And the beginning of this chapter was absolutely gorgeously written! It read just like watching a car chase in an action movie, there was lots of tension and very smooth writing that kept me in the moment. My favorite little detail was when Stone scoffed at the other guys' car, because it gave me this little glimpse into his personality but it was also totally a movie moment, like I could picture it happening.

Altogether, this was a really good chapter! And don't worry about the slow burn, I'm all about that :)
echogirlcapri chapter 1 . 7/9/2019
I really enjoyed this opening! It's conflict driven, but it still shows me a lot about the main characters' personalities. I liked learning about Victoria's past in medicine and why she decided to become a doctor, and I liked seeing that play out when she sees the injured man. It's a sketchy situation, for sure, he doesn't want to go to the hospital because...police? ? someone will find him, but she chooses to care for him personally regardless of who he might be. I think that shows a good moral character but maybe not always the most street-smart, and I look forward to seeing how she develops!

I also enjoyed his moments of snark, even though he was about to die..."You're just weak," he says, nearly dying XD

Again, I thought this was a strong hook for the story, and I look forward to the rest of it!
Alex-enby chapter 1 . 2/23/2019
love the story idea, also the doctor as first person is really cool. I'll definitly look into your other stuff too x
Guest chapter 4 . 1/31/2019
Loved it. And it is quite well written. I love Mer, Decker and Locke. I have soft spot for man whore and girls who bring them down. Who will get Chloe? Decker? I am already invested in story.
Stone and Victoria make nice couple. I will bookmark this story.
Guest chapter 3 . 8/11/2016
This is super awesome I love it. It's perfect
amberuae28 chapter 3 . 7/13/2016
Hope you'll update soon. Great story so far. :-)
Miss Tay chapter 2 . 6/26/2016
So I disappeared from FF because I lost interest in writing. And yet I still came back when I saw you put out a new story. Now that's saying something, lol. This is excellent. I love Stone. His POV reminds me of GTA lol. I like it though, I've been wanting to create a character like someone out of GTA, but I don't have a premise for it. All in all, I love this story so far and I look forward to reading more of it! :)
forbiddenjade chapter 1 . 6/19/2016
It caught my attention immediately. I already love it. More please!