Reviews for Always Together
zanybellecloudo chapter 1 . 8/7/2016
Firstly, I hope your sister is recovering well. Secondly, wow, I hate fanfiction and I have no idea what Skyrim is (other than a video game) but I adored this story! It is so skilfully written, so well told and it flows like a waterfall... um, what I mean to say is you are one of the best writers I've read for a long while. You could easily novel this and sell to the highest bidder, er, if it wasn't a fanfiction. To me, this feels like an original tale, told with great heart and greater talent. I enjoyed each sentence, each development, and both characters dearly, all in so few words. Maybe I should play this Skyrim thingy, although I doubt it would wow me as much as this. Thanks for sharing such a brilliant story! ZB :)
alltheeagles chapter 1 . 7/21/2016
I don't know much about Skyrim, but I'd love to have a friend like that, male or female. Their relationship feels genuine and believable, not something made up at all. You managed to make me care what happens to them in a very short space of time. Good job!

Pacing wise, I do like the way you punctuate the sections with the short sentences like 'they didn't change', and how you packed so much plot into this. I wish she was able to heal Engarr's legs though - with the dragon's blood maybe, if that works in this world? But maybe that's too much wishful thinking.
Crescent Moon Dancer chapter 1 . 6/23/2016
(We're sorry, this review is mostly unavailable due to the fact that the reader went into squeeing fangirl mode and passed out from the sheer awesomeness of this story, although before she lost consciousness, she said, and I quote, "Fun fact - Celemir actually means something in Elvish, though I can't remember what, and it's part of my username on Google!" But then she passed out. Please check back later.)