Reviews for The Artist
Harmony'sLoveHP chapter 1 . 7/14/2016
Nice story. Viggo's anger really showed through on the drawing that he did on the poster. Congratulations on the win, as well! (I just have a teeny suggestion of maybe marking this as being rated T for the language). Even though Nadia is never mentioned in the story, you really got a feel for who she was, so well done.
MileyRowling chapter 1 . 7/12/2016
Great story!
Julietish chapter 1 . 7/11/2016
Congratulations! You're the winner of the subway prompt (Round 13) contest. I enjoyed reading your story very much.
I really liked the opening. It painted very vivid images in my head, I felt so frustrated with him about the rain. Your writing style is incredible; your one-shot was a mere 1000 words, but it truly captivated me. I love that the resolution isn't winning the girl back, but having that tiny, little affirmation in the end that he, too, is an artist. This was amazing. I feel a love/hate relationship with Nadia myself-she sounds fascinating and annoying all at the same time. I'll definitely be reading your other works!
ZeeZe101 chapter 1 . 6/24/2016
I wish I had something coherent, constructively wonderful to say, but I don't. Just one thing: oh my God I loved this.
You tapped into that universal rage of being dumped and the unchosen one, and it is so artfully presented.
Stewart MacDonald chapter 1 . 6/24/2016
Not really my kind of story, but it's very well-written. Viggo is definitely a relatable character. Brought me back to my public school days where I'd draw Hitler moustaches on all the faces in the text-books. Despite it not being entirely my cup of tea, I enjoyed it. Short and sweet. I'll have to check out your other stuff if you've got any. Good job on the whole. Keep writing :]