Reviews for Lemon, Lemon (Revised 2020)
Otakuami chapter 1 . 7/6
I want to read more, this is soo good ️️
Polished Gem chapter 11 . 7/6
Ahhh! Next chapter is when she confronts Keno! That's the one I'm waiting for! This whole situation must be so frustrating for Gwennie. And poor Jayden.
Polished Gem chapter 10 . 7/3
Yup, she should have gone alone. However will she fix this situation now? Hope you update soon! :)
Polished Gem chapter 9 . 6/29
So the story is set in the Phillipines? And it's good to know what Ate means because I had no clue. :)
Polished Gem chapter 8 . 5/28
Dun Dun Dun! What will happen next? I wonder what she put in the message to Keno. Did she explain the whole situation?
burstingstars chapter 2 . 5/27
"Can't I have a crush on Kevin like you do" LOL yeah gwennie really does not know how this whole crush thing works. i laughed so hard!
Polished Gem chapter 7 . 5/26
Personally, I think she should just call Jayden and cancel with him and then she can go to the party solo. That would fix the whole situation. Jayden isn't going to care. He's got nothing emotionally invested in her. The only people that are going to care are her friends. But it's better to risk her friend's disappointment than Keno's. Most of her friends are superficial, anyway. And Sam doesn't seem the type to ditch her...and Dana seems like she'd befriend her.
By the way, why did you choose the name Keno? It's a cool name, btw. It doesn't sound too terribly latino. Not that his name needs to sound super latino...a lot of my nephews have names like Kevin, Mijael, Ivan and Randy, which aren't terribly latino sounding (I'm married to a latino man), but Keno just sounds a bit exotic and Asian sounding and then his last name, Alvarez, is definitely Latino.
Polished Gem chapter 6 . 5/24
Interesting, I'd like to hear more.
Polished Gem chapter 2 . 5/24
They're both so cute and awkward and innocent. It's adorable.
Polished Gem chapter 1 . 5/24
Interesting first installment. Gwennie made me laugh when she had her verbal diahrrea and started talking about fruits that resembled footballs. I take it she was nervous at this moment? Keno was probably thinking...odd duck, but cute...hahahahaha.
Your intro actually caught my attention, which is hard to do on these days. This site was so beautiful back in 2006ish...And the reviews flowed in like crazy. These days you really have to work for them because most of the good authors took their books down with the rampant plagiarism and the readers disappeared with them. We all had a problem with that back then. It's kind of dangerous to take your story down completely, though...you should always leave the first chapter as a time stamp for plagiarism just in case.
Sorry, I digress. In general, this is well-written. I must admit I found the beginning a little distracting because I felt the sentences ran on too long. But I like what you've got so far.
Fawn chapter 2 . 8/29/2016
This is sweet! I've always enjoyed your writing and look forward to any new chapters!