Reviews for Curiosity Killed the Lady
Munchkitten chapter 31 . 12/7
This chapter just confuses me so much xD
Munchkitten chapter 28 . 11/29
Well, it was about time Leia conquered her fear of anything physical ;) Though I'm a bit confused about why Dana's crying now...
Munchkitten chapter 24 . 11/25
Wow, you posted this chapter before I could even finish the two previous ones :) Leia...I don't know, her tendency to not tell anyone the truth whenever she feels cornered is maddening! At the end of this chapter I thought for a moment she'd come to the conclusion that her lies will be exposed anyway and make everything worse...but nooo... D:
Munchkitten chapter 21 . 11/23
The title of the chapter says it all...wtf? :o The last paragraphs were the best though! :D (Reminded me of that time in school when we were supposed to draw a self-portrait and I put myself into that very painting...)
Munchkitten chapter 20 . 11/21
You updated! :D Well, that was an unfortunate "accident", with the champagne knocking her out...doesn't really seem to have been just the alcohol... And that Kirsten sounds like she's just as much of a psychopath as Julian...
Moriah98 chapter 13 . 7/13/2016
Love the amazing characters you have created, they are so much fun and so entertaining!
But I despair for Leia! She needs to stop telling lies and stop getting herself into such a mess! Haha It is entertaining for us though, but a little sad for her!
I love your skill at writing, and I will definitely be sticking around to read this story to the very end. Update soon; I'll be waiting for it every day!
From your new biggest fan!
True Talker chapter 9 . 7/5/2016
In a Freudian type of accent; "This is very interesting indeed...hmmm..."
True Talker chapter 8 . 7/5/2016
Muhaha...funny stuff. It is weird that she asked him for help but yet different.
Guest chapter 8 . 7/5/2016
Love it! Can't wait for update!
True Talker chapter 7 . 7/3/2016
I like how you add that she is thinking of scenes and things in movies...it is cute. Yes, I am very interested in reading this. Thank you for sharing this.
True Talker chapter 6 . 7/2/2016
Am curious to read more chapters...it will either wait until next weekend or when my billing period switches over.
True Talker chapter 5 . 7/2/2016
Definitely different still reading. And yes still sad about my personal situation...what should I have done instead?
True Talker chapter 4 . 7/2/2016
Interesting twist...you have there. Basically freaks me out a bit...but okay am reading on...
True Talker chapter 3 . 7/2/2016
Some funny writing you have there. Yes I am enjoying reading this. Hmmm...does Jillian secretly like/love Leia? I am reading on to find out. (Need at 11...haha). (:
True Talker chapter 2 . 7/2/2016
You write very well and again I had laughed a few times...thank you for that. I still feel like crying though due to my personal situation.