Reviews for The Artemis Project
LDF chapter 1 . 7/20/2016
[Dressed in the black jacket of the project, with the logo in the shape of an A with the bow and arrow, she watched as two agents, disguised as a pair of parents, walked through the waiting room and out of the hospital with the target:]

If the agents went through the trouble of dressing up to kidnap a baby to appear less suspicious, why isn't Brie also dressed similarly? Dressed like she is, she sticks out and no doubt would be very memorable to the dozens and dozens of eyewitnesses.

Another thing though is that it's really hard to smuggle a baby out of a hospital. Even by our present timeline, it's nearly impossible considering the security, monitors, staff everywhere, which is why there's a rise in kidnappings and assault on pregnant women via sites like craigslist. I find it hard to believe that in the future, it's much easier to take a baby from the hospital than say, nabbing a baby through shady deals or even using children from less well off parents.

I also find it hard to believe that upon saying that their baby passed away, the parents wouldn't want to look at the child's body. Did the hospital have a dead baby they could use for this purpose? What if it looked nothing like the deceased child? Is everyone in the hospital in on this? How did the organization expect for them to stay silent?